Kevin Kaesviharn at safety?

B24

I've seen where Kevin Kaesviharn is being moved to safety. Think he'll be a better safety than he was at corner?

JoJuan Armour, Lamont Thompson, Marquand Manuel, and Stephon Kelly are all listed at the safety position.

I definitely think this is a good move for Kevin. It allows him to use his big-hitting ability along with his good ball hawking skills. On Madden 2003 I have Kevin as the backup free safety on Bengals francishe and he performs well, especially on special teams. But seriously I think that this move will definitely help the secondary. Only if we could bring in an experienced safety via free-agency since our most experienced one left for the dirty birds. Maybe Victor Green or Lee Flowers would be a big boost for the defense.

Kaesviharn will benefit from being able to do both - the addition of T. James and D. Weathersby puts him behind at least 3 - A. Hawkins being the other... Obviously, experts will say he should be behind Jeff Burris also, but I personally believe he is better than Jeff, as Jeff has lost way too much speed... Burris might start the season as the # 3 corner, but will not maintain that for long at all... Dont forget that Marc Roman is also at safety, that postion will be fine as soon as the coaching staff (Frazier and Lewis) get L. Thompson's head in order - and they will!! Kevin would certainly benefit from playing well on Special Teams, but if he shows he can play safety as well as CB, he will make the team due to versatility... ...and he really is not bad CB - not great, but better than some we have had actually start in the past (as in Rod "Toast" Jones)...