Orton, Rodgers, Leinart, White, Lefors

I just wondered where you think the big-name QBs who will be entering the draft this year will end up. That's all.

BN1281

Yeah Drew Brees probably ends up either a Dolphin or a 49er. How much you wanna bet he wants' to stay in the bay area huh..? huh..? :D

But Hopefully Matt Leinart stays in school. He's still a Junior and would probably guarantee a spot at # 1 in '06 !

As for the rest...

Aaron Rodgers will probably go to whoever doesn't get Brees!

Then I'd have to think Andrew Walter or Charlie Frye are the other first round contenders. There's a lot of similiarities between Walter and Favre... !

Orton probably pulls a " Brees " and ends up a second rounder, to the Rams !! ( you heard it here first ) !

Jason White probably because of injuries and age ( he's like 24 already ) ends up a Late day one pick to the Chiefs, or an early 4th rounder.

Not sure if anyone is sold on Lefors as a quarterback yet. Not sure if he's even a Senior?? But has the look of a System quarterback, ala Tim Couch, and Kliff Kingsbury... so watch out on drafting this guy.

Not sure if anyone is sold on Lefors as a quarterback yet. Not sure if he's even a Senior?? But has the look of a System quarterback, ala Tim Couch, and Kliff Kingsbury... so watch out on drafting this guy.

Lefors will beat the system rap. The UL offense is a multi-faceted attack. Size and height will be a harder rap for him to beat. Still I think he's drafted late Day 1 or early Day 2.

The QBs who've proly helped themselves the most w/ play down stretch have been Jason Campbell Auburn and Dan Orlovsky UConn.

What I'm seeing at QB (besides Rodgers who will be 1st QB if he declares and Leinert) is:

1. Andrew Walter

2. Dan Orlovsky

3. Jason Campbell

4. Kyle Orton

5. Charlie Frye

6. David Greene

7. Stefan Lefors

8. Derek Anderson

9. Jason White

10. Bryan Randall

ESPN was saying this morning that San Diego might try to keep both Brees and Rivers, but it isn't likely.

He is a HUGE wrench in the draft guesswork for next year.

-- All the more reason to think that either Miami or 49ers will empty out the piggy bank for him ( Brees ) .

- He's Young, getting better, and would probably come cheaper in the long run than waiting for AJ Feeley and Tim Rattay to produce, and still have to draft a quarterback High !

* 49ers have all but emptied their previous Salary cap woes, so they've got some spending money.

* Dolphins will have some freed up money after dumping Junior Seau, Rickey Williams contract, etc. etc.

I forgot about Alex Smith, Jason Campbell and Andrew Walter when I wrote this thread.

I see Brees with the 49ers.

BN1281

Bengal Nation:

How about our boy Palmer?!?!?!? ^_^B):lol:

I told ya brother.

Leinart does not look like a NFL QB to me. I'm a die hard Trojan fan and watch all their games. He never puts any zip on the ball and gets a ton of yardage off of 2 and 3 yard passes to Reggie Bush who turns them into 50 yarders. Aaron Rodgers is by far the cream of this crop followed by possibly Orlovsky.

Bengal Nation:

How about our boy Palmer?!?!?!? ^_^B):lol:

I told ya brother.

Leinart does not look like a NFL QB to me. I'm a die hard Trojan fan and watch all their games. He never puts any zip on the ball and gets a ton of yardage off of 2 and 3 yard passes to Reggie Bush who turns them into 50 yarders. Aaron Rodgers is by far the cream of this crop followed by possibly Orlovsky.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when they're wrong :D

Matt Leinart doesn't look like an NFL quarterback to you..???? The guy is about as technically sound you can find in College football.

Great Feet, never stops moving. Tall, Good arm strength, great command of his offense and team. Not the most athletic, kind of reminds me of a left handed Jim Kelly.

He doesn't have the " gun " that CP has, but he has about as nice a deep ball as their is in all of the NCAA. - The Guy lost his top 3 receivers from last year in

1. Mike Williams

2. Keary Colbert

3. Steve Smith - ( injury )

and still put up 28 touchdowns and dominated the Pac-10 !!

I'd hate to see what a " NFL " quarterback does look like to you..?? :player: