Bengals-Browns Game Thread!

bengalsfan33

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a game....never seen one like that b-4.. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm hope we don't see another one like it too soon. The ol' ticker just ain't gonna take it! :rolleyes:

Bengals ice Ratbirds next week:player:

Not unless the defense plays better than they did today. <_< Yikes! :blink:

What a game. Goin back and forth all day. Even though Palmer made some bad decsions he came back right after that and made big plays. Chad had a great game (except for the tipped pass that turned into the INT). And Rudi was AWESOME today. I thought the playcalling today was great by the coaches also.

GO BENGALS :player:

Even though Palmer made some bad decsions he came back right after that and made big plays.

That's what so encouraging about watching his development! At this stage, he's going to screw up occasionally, that's a given. The important thing is that he's shaking it off, learning from it, and not letting it effect him the next time he takes a snap! :player:

If he did that, he'd be no better than the Raven's alleged QB Kyle Boller! If that guy gets rattled in a game, he STAYS rattled!

Quick question...do my posts show up?? and what is that WARN deal under my avatar??

I see them just fine. Don't worry about the "WARN" bar. Everybody has one. You can only see your own, which is at zero. A good thing. :)

If Baltimore has Jamal, we are going to get raped. Sorry, but that's the truth. If not, well, I like our chances.

F*ck Jamal. The hell w/ Boller.

Up Ray Lewis and his great and glorious defense, too. I'm sick of the GD Ratbirds. If Bengals can't get road W vs. this sh*tty Ratcrap team, then they don't deserve to be .500 :D