Anyone seen the brawl?

jditty47

Has anyone seen the brawl?! You'd have to be either blind or dead to not have!

The stuff that went on at that NBA game is the exact same reason I will not watch freakin' NHL hockey, which is in all intents and purposes, nothing more than pro wrestling on ice! (no, I'm not trying to stir you up with the "rasslin" comment jditty! :D )

I could not believe I was watching allegedly professional NBA players going into the stands to kick the asses of the very people that pay their insane salaries! I'd like to give that policy a go at my day job! Should the people that threw ANYTHING at the players be arrested!?! Absolutely, as well as the players that went into the stands and fought!

If it were you and I, just two "Joe Regular Guys" fighting over the same thing in the same type of public place, we'd both be arrested, and we'd both go to jail! Why should this be any different? Because it was at an NBA game!?! It shouldn't be any different ANYWHERE!

This is FAR worse for children to witness than Janet Jacksons bare breast...don't you think!?! :blink: The ramifications from it better run along these same lines, and THEN some!

The NBA (National Brawl League!) :lol:

Has anyone seen the brawl?! You'd have to be either blind or dead to not have!

It was even one of the big news stories down here in NZ. Not even during sports, but just a lead story. It's bloody disgraceful.