Steelers D Versus Bengals Offense...

Steel Legends

You people are the most delusional fans i have ever seen. You actually think you are superior to us, LMFAO.

***Edited out the rest of a lengthy smack post. I copied it in a PM to you 4RINGS in case you'd like to repost it in the smack forum.***

Any team CAN beat any team on any given Sunday, dude.

You guys aren't impenetrable. You're beatable--but you have to have a good running game. CD was out when New England played you and Philly doesn't have any kind of running game at all.

I hope Drunkowski can remember this.

You people are the most delusional fans i have ever seen. You actually think you are superior to us, LMFAO.

***Edited out the rest of a lengthy smack post. I copied it in a PM to you 4RINGS in case you'd like to repost it in the smack forum.***

Any team CAN beat any team on any given Sunday, dude.

You guys aren't impenetrable. You're beatable--but you have to have a good running game. CD was out when New England played you and Philly doesn't have any kind of running game at all.

I hope Drunkowski can remember this.

Yes but not this year. We are far superior than any team in the NFL. Notice that there are so many average teams and very few teams that stand out:

New England - Aging and just don't have a great defense

Eagles - No running game and no defense

Colts - No defense and only a good indoor team

Falcons - Probably the best team in the NFC and that is only if Vick is on

Steelers best team offensively and defensively and they have the players, coaches to back it up.

We are much better than any of those teams and many believe that they are the teams to beat. We have youth, talent, and the best coaches. This is Cowher's year and the year we win the Super Bowl and dominate the NFL once again. :D

I feel like I should pull out the old "We're not worthy, We're not worthy!" moves...

Oh great and mighty steelers, please have pity on all other teams in the world, for you and you alone are the greatest thing since sliced bread and the only way any team can beat you is to drop a nuke on Pittsburgh before your team leaves town!

We're not worthy!

There is a reason why we are ranked #1 in defense in the NFL. We just have the studs up front that bolster that ranking. No question that Farrior is a force and Porter is just plain nasty. Factor in Foote and Bell, along with Haggans, and this unit is the best...

Ray Lewis is one of the greats but the other guys just don't compare to the Steelers. Bell and Porter are All Pro and what Farrior is doing is without a doubt going to send him there...

Ravens are 6-3 for a reason. As KC how to beat them. Just run the football down their throats and out muscle those guys. You try that on Pittsburgh and watch them stuff that run...

I'm thinking we have no chance. Maybe we shouldn't play Sunday. I'm really scared now. :unsure:

I'll dust off the line I kept repeating last week at FedEx in the face of the Redskins fans touting their #1 d (having a #71 Anderson jersey on seemed to get me some attention -- at least pregame):

"You guys are absolutely right. We have no chance. Why don't you go ahead and rest [Portis] Bettis, cause our d sucks and you guys are so great."

Hopefully, I'll get to use my same post-game line if you head back here ... "Scoreboard".

That's why they play the game.