Official Bengals at Titans Thread

jditty47

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Palmer your choke quota has now been reached for your career...jesus  I'm tired of watching him flub games away in the last minute.  At some point you have to stop doing that and win a game.

You would do better to turn your attention to the OL....

WTF is WRONG with them this year....when a DL is getting that kind of Pressure with just 3 or 4 rushing something is Wrong....

My least valuable players are Braham/Williams for offense...

...and Caleb Miller (the new Toast) on Defense.

Someone take these players and sit them. I am at such a loss for words.

I will say this .. Palmer is not the problem.

Rudi is not the real deal. This was a team tobe run on and he SUCKED ASS.

Miller may someday make a nice special teams demon but he is far from a starting LB in the NFL.

If we do not give Carson that extra second, this is what will happen.

Pluses.

Madieu Williams had a very nice game. Hats off.

Shayne Graham had a nice game. We need 10 more yrds per kickoff though.

Chad started well, then dropped off. Could be the leg though.

The Palmer INT was partly due to pressure, but also because he continues to throw off his back foot. Note to Carson: The NFL is not the PAC-10. That is not Wash. St. over there. Thi is the NFL and that is the Titans. Step up and LAUNCH the ball. On that play CHAD WAS WIDE-FREAKING-OPEN. FIRE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very down on our run D again. I have seen swiss cheese from the deli with fewer holes!! MUTHER TRUCKER TACkLE SOMEONE.

Since when (before now) did Palmer flub anything in the final minute?

(1:19 4th Qtr) C.Palmer pass intended for K.Washington INTERCEPTED by C.Scott at PIT 39. C.Scott to CIN 38 for 23 yards (T.Houshmandzadeh).

-10-CIN49 (2:00 4th qtr) C.Palmer pass intended for T.Houshmandzadeh INTERCEPTED by E.Coleman at NYJ 30. E.Coleman to NYJ 34 for 4 yards (T.Houshmandzadeh).

One wasn't his fault, and he should've just taken the sack today and held onto the ball and spiked it if necessary, as it would've given them one more play.

I realize the run defense and the 0-line are the primary problems, and I am a big Palmer fan, just want to see him get better at some point in close games.

We all knew about our DL but what the heck is wrong with the OL ???

The pass that when for the Int was tipped...

We had ZERO Running game almost all day and Tenn Knew it....

All they had to worry about was stopping the pass....

And they were getting pressure with 3 and 4 guys...

Our OL which was a Strong Point Last year has only played one descent game so far this year.

WTF ?

Quite frankly, I'm amazed that it was as close as what it was.

Us  Them
1st Downs      14    22
Total Yards   268   358
Passing       211   195
Rushing        57   163
Penalties   10/57  7/58
3rd Down     5-12  3-12
Turnovers       2     1

Those are some pitiful stats. had this been someone other than Tennesee, we'd have been crushed.

Since when (before now) did Palmer flub anything in the final minute? I seem to recall getting beaten by double digits against Pitt, Balitimore and Cleveland. The last time Palmer was in a game saving/winning situation was against Miami. Besides, it's the O-line that's the real problem.

Your wrong.

Look up the Jets game.

I want to see him get better too, but how many close games has he been in so far? Four. Only four. And the only one with a good result was against Miami. I don't care which way you cut it, but four isn't very much experience, especially when you're playing on a team like the Bengals. I just wonder how Palmer would be doing if he were playing for a team like, oh say, Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh who just now took the lead over New England on a long TD pass.... <_<

Since when (before now) did Palmer flub anything in the final minute?  I seem to recall getting beaten by double digits against Pitt, Balitimore and Cleveland.  The last time Palmer was in a game saving/winning situation was against Miami.  Besides, it's the O-line that's the real problem.

Your wrong.

Look up the Jets game.

What you don't bother to mention is....

Carson Palmer was trying to bring The Bengals Back from being DOWN 31 to 17 in the FOURTH quarter of the Jets game.

That he had Already Lead the team to one 77 yard TD drive.

That he had moved the team from their own 5 yard line to mid-field trying to pull off Another TD to tie the game when he throw the Int.

Could it have been done ?

Could Palmer have taken it in for another score to tie the game and then another one to win it in OT ?

Sure it Could have happened.

Of course if it had happened Palmer, in his very 1st game, would have had to be the equal to Elway at his best.

Palmer is not the reason that the team is losing....