Bass Pro Shops MBNA 500

BengalszoneBilly

Counting down to the seasons last few races, and it's lookin to be a three horse race. My picks:

Chevy driver: I'm goin' with Junior to bounce back.

Dodge drive: Kasey Kahne may get his 1st win here.

Ford Driver: How can you not pick Busch?

Wow. Newman wins his 3rd straight pole! Too bad he can't use all that speed to win a race with!

After looking at the practice session times from Friday, all three of my picks aren't looking very promising. Even though Junior qualified the Budwieser Chevy 6th, in practice he couldn't do any better than 12th! Sounds as though his car isn't good in traffic, and unfortunately Atlanta rarely lets you out of it!

But what can you really tell about practice speeds Billy? I mean Bobby Hamilton Jr had the fastest speed and do you think he'll be anywhere near the front by the time the race has finished?

As for my picks....Mark Martin, Jimmie Johnson, Ryan Newman, and my dark horse pick is Brian Vickers....That team has won at Atlanta before, and he is gonna be motivated like never before....

Points between us three are updated on the best site in the world.  ^_^

Well at least in Mason.

I don't need to check to know I'm stinkin' out the place! Yikes! :(

It's not your fault Bill. You've just picked drivers that have had DNF's. Most of the time the drivers you pick run up front most of the day. Oh well, at least next year we can start from stratch or create a Yahoo! league or something.