Defense!!

ackley1

Like everyone else, I have been all over Frazier, but I will immediately give him props. He had the D ready to play, I LOVED the aggression on the play calls and the pressure they brought to bear on Plummer.

Langston Moore played awfully well after the injury to Williams.

The corners were unreal. I am really starting to like O'Neal. Great interview after the game.

Madieu had a huge game. Sure tackling.

Really, congrats to the D.

We still may be able to build on this for this season.

UNBELEIVABLE!!! Where has this defense been. I'm really happy for Deltha. He played great tonight. :player:

deltha had some great ability when he played in denver. but for some reason he couldn't get it done there and we just had to move on.

he could turn out to be a great corner for you guys. hopefully it will work out.

Like everyone else, I have been all over Frazier, but I will immediately give him props. He had the D ready to play, I LOVED the aggression on the play calls and the pressure they brought to bear on Plummer.

Langston Moore played awfully well after the injury to Williams.

The corners were unreal. I am really starting to like O'Neal. Great interview after the game.

Madieu had a huge game. Sure tackling.

Really, congrats to the D.

We still may be able to build on this for this season.

Me too! Nobody has been more critical of Frazier than me, but the transformation of the poor tackling and no pass coverage unit from last Sunday versus the Browns, to this competent and hard hitting, "holding them on 3rd downs" defense in stripes of tonight was nothing short of amazing.

I'm really starting to think O'Neal and James were taken aside and grilled through the week by the Cincinnati coaches on the Bronco's tendancies in particular situations. Instead of being just out of position on almost every play, they actually seemed ready to attack the run at the line, not 5 yards behind it!

And you're right about this season, we may be able to build on it...IF we maintain this current level of play from both sides of the ball. If they gotta keep having a "resurrection party" as we had tonight every 4 weeks or so to keep bringing the units back up from where they fell off to, we could just simply forgetaboutit!

I believe Deltha really helped our defense prepare for this game. He got his pick, and Tory got his, but more importantly, Marvin was prepared.

What happened with our defense? Are we suddenly a 34 defense or what? I can't count the number of times we lined up with 3 down linemen and got a sack or at least got good pressure on the QB!