0-16

What do the '04 Dolphins and the '72 team have in common. The '72 team went undeafeted throughout an entire season, a feat that hasn't been duplicated yet, while this years team is looking like they won't win a game. The worst O-line in football, the ganja, and injuries have take their toll on this year's team. Their defensive is spectular and has kept them in games they should have blown out of, but their offensive is another story.

With Sage Rosenfield taking the field as the qb I'm sure the Bills are licking their chops this week. If Drew Bledsoe can pull it together then they might actually give Murlarkey his first win as a head coach. The fact that Buffalo hasn't won yet shows how hard it is to win in the NFL. A team stacked with veteran experience on both sides of the ball shouldn't be winless at this point in the season. I'm positive this not what Takeo, Sam Adams, and Troy Vincent had in mind when they chose Buffalo over Cincy. Unfortunately for the Bills they don't have a decent backup plan at qb, were imo the majority of the problems lie. Bledsoe hasn't been good since he saw Tom Brady take his team to the SuperBowl and win, something I don't think he could have done.

What do the '04 Dolphins and the '72 team have in common. The '72 team went undeafeted throughout an entire season, a feat that hasn't been duplicated yet, while this years team is looking like they won't win a game.

You know, myself and some of my beer-guzzeling-football-intellectuals have been talking about this alot. Can the Dolphins go completely defeated in a season, the only team to do so on a 16-game schedule? They play the weak Buffalo twice, Arizona and Cleveland, so the schedule commands a win somewhere. Hell, the NFL today and just by the odds, the Dolphins should win one by mistake. :lol:

I'm positive this not what Takeo, Sam Adams, and Troy Vincent had in mind when they chose Buffalo over Cincy. 

Hey don't forget Bledsoe also took a 'pass' on Cincy also.

As for Brady and the Super Bowl, if it was not for Bledsoe coming into that Pitt AFC Championship Game and completing that third and long, Pats may of not made it anywhere.