Browns-Bengals prediction thread

BengalBax

I really hope some of the winning predictions come true. Since Marvin took over have the Bengals won any game by more than a TD? Even when we get a big lead in a game, and there has been none this year, the defense feels compelled to let the opponent get back in the game. Should this be a lopsided victory in our favor, it will be a first in the ML era.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudi runs wild in a must win behind a healthy o line for the first time all season, Palmer tosses two TD passes, one to Chad. We finally hold a back under 100 yards.

Bengals 27

Browns 20

Yeah Rudi runs wild down his leg, a bright color yellow! The Browns will be up for this game and Rudi has yet to sniff 100 yards against them. Let the smack talk begin!!! :lol:

Before the smacking starts, let it be noted that the Browns have held feature backs Jamal and Portis to under 60 yds in their 2 home wins this year.

But also let it be noted that the Ratbirds loss was their season opener and 1st regular season game w/o Mike Flynn. And Portis is clearly running behind an O-line that is inferior to what he had in front of him in Denver.

That said, the Bengals finally have their front line in tact and hopefully someone has removed Brat's head all the way out of his a$$ for this one.

Rudi 30-132, 2 TDs

Yeah I don't think the Browns have the secondary to match up with the Bengals Wrs.  They made Big Ben look very impressive, which has some Steeler fans claiming he is the second coming of Marino.  The Browns are not good. The Brown's oline is not very good, so I hope the Bengals Dline can create some pressure.  Bengals win 31-6.  Palmer has all day to pass and picks the Brown's secondary apart.

31-6???????

*Cough* *Cough* HOMER!!! *Cough!!!*

:lol::lol:

So, you're saying that the Clowns can't run on the 32nd ranked Run Defense???

Give me a break, fellas.

;)

Wow you have a life. All you do is come on here and bash the Bengals and call them the Bungals and call the Browns the Clowns. So what if I am a homer? At least I don't have to go to other teams sites and bash people for rooting for their home town team. It was a bold prediction, but that is all it is a prediction. The Brown's have a very weak oline, and so did Miami. I do remember the D in that game looked great for the Bengals, and it was against a team that had a weak offense. Well the Browns have a weak offense also, so I think they will be able to stop Suggs and Green and hold the Browns to under 100 yards rushing. I am saying the Browns will not be able to run the ball effectively against the Bengals and the Bengals will force the Browns to pass. A side note to throw in is when the Bengals played the 49ers last year Garcia threw for 344 yards, but the Bengals secondary has improved and Garcia is without TO. The Browns have no WR weapons. I want to say it is going to be close, but if the Browns can't rush the ball it will be a blow out. Why don't you give everyone on this forum a break and just go away. You are annoying and ignorant Barbara. That is your new name since you can’t stop calling the Bengals the Bungals I will start calling you Barbara. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think that the BUNGLES WILL be able to hold Pothead the Second (Green) and Suggs to under 100??? History shows THIS YEAR that the Bungles could only stop My-Ham-me's Offense, which will be LUCKY TO WIN A GAME ALL YEAR!!!

History also will show that EVERYONE including my dead ANCESTORS can run on the Bungles Run Defense!!! My great-grandmother and great-grandfather could run for 150+ on the ground on the Bungles!!!

Why don't you give everyone on this forum a break and just go away.  You are annoying and ignorant Barbara.  That is your new name since you can’t stop calling the Bengals the Bungals I will start calling you Barbara.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty f**king lame, dude!!! THE FACT IS, IS THAT I AM A BUNGLES FAN!!! I'VE BEEN A FAN OF THE BENGALS SINCE 1972 AND A FAN OF THE BUNGLES SINCE 1991!!!

And that's Barberella to you, assface!!!

:lol::lol:

Ahhhh, predictions, predictions.

Once again, I turn into Nostradamus Barb.

:lol:

Well, I was almost right--the Terds had 139 on the ground. Almost 150.

;)

However, the Terds KILLED the Bungles. OT wasn't even close.

I hope the Bengals realize this isn't touch football. If we can't tackle, we can't win. CJ has a big day and shuts up everyone. Even the idiot who made the lip comment.

BB,

How was that again???

3 for 37 yards???

How was that being an idiot again???

I would pretty much say that CJ DID GET SMACKED IN THE MOUTH!!!

AND I'm glad he did. He needs to shut the f**k up.

I hope the Bengals realize this isn't touch football. If we can't tackle, we can't win. CJ has a big day and shuts up everyone. Even the idiot who made the lip comment.

BB,

How was that again???

3 for 37 yards???

How was that being an idiot again???

I would pretty much say that CJ DID GET SMACKED IN THE MOUTH!!!

AND I'm glad he did. He needs to shut the f**k up.

Yeah, its the 'woist' thing to pop s**t and have it backfire.

Score another TD Chad and then maybe you can talk...