1st Quarter Super Bowl Predictions

Barbarian

Which team from the NFC is making the Super Bowl???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which team from the NFC is making the Super Bowl???

• Philly Eagles
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • NY Giants
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Other

My vote goes to the Philly Eagles. Who else can make it??? The answer is noone. My pick for the NFC Championship Game (disregarding major injuries) is the Eagles-Seahawks.

It seems that the offseason was really kind to the Eagles. McNabb seems like he has something to prove, TO seems happy, and the Defense is tighter than analysts predicted.

The Eagles are the most complete team in the NFC right now barring injuries. If they keep it up, they'll go back to the "City of Brotherly Love" (yuck) with a ring.

There's my 2 cents. However, it's only the end of the 1st quarter as far as the Reg. Season goes--there's much more football to come. Anything can happen.

;)

Seahawks for me, just because they deserve something good to come out of their years of mediocrity.

Now, if only the Bengals could reach the heights of mediocrity, ................

Before Philly goes anywhere, McNabb and the rest of the offense has to suppress their consistant choking reflex that appears every time they get to the NFC Championship game! Maybe T.O. will be the difference, maybe not. He can't throw the ball to himself ya' know! :rolleyes: