Banquet 400

BengalszoneBilly

Seeing how Newman won here last year, and has been strong as of late, I'll go with him as my Dodge driver.

My Ford pick has to be Busch this week. He's consistantly been in the running.

And for Chevy I gotta pick Harvick. The team has been on the rebound ever since not making the chase!

I'm gonna try something different this week.

Busch, or Gordon. I know, it's shocking.....But Busch has been tearing it up lately (plus he is better at the end of the season than at the begining of the season) and Gordon knows when to come on when the championship is on the line.

Well you can't blame anybody for not picking Nemechek in the race, seeing how he hasn't won a cup race on over 2 years, but this weekend he OWNED Kansas! I thought Rudd was going to steal the win from him on the last lap, but "Front Row Joe" said NO!

Busch padded his lead a little on Junior by finishing 6th. He and his team are looking pretty solid at the moment. The Chase is far from over, but it seems it's still his to lose. We shall see! B)

I'm gonna try something different this week.

Just your luck, eh kevnz? The one week you don't go with Sadler, and he was in it until the final laps! :rolleyes:

but the bad thing is, Busch finished 6th.

Well good or bad here depends on your perspective. Be sure to get in on next weekends race predictions Redsfan33, or should we just pencil you in for Earnhardt Jr.?