Going on Vacation

jditty47

flying to london then up to oslo, then down to frankfurt, then over to the black forest, then down to munich(munchen haha, and thats where ill be gettin FUUUUU...ED UP. Then over to paris, then up to amsterdam (wink wink) then back to london to fly back.

flying to london then up to oslo, then down to frankfurt, then over to the black forest, then down to munich(munchen haha, and thats where ill be gettin FUUUUU...ED UP. Then over to paris, then up to amsterdam (wink wink) then back to london to fly back.

Awesome trip. If you don't mind me asking, why are you going?

BTW - you should visit as many WWII memorial sites you see as possible. They are simply breathtaking...

im going with family...parents, bro and sis. just a vacation that i only have to pay airfare (500) and spending cash...so i was like, cool im down. I get along with my bro and sis so it should be fun.

ya the wwii memorial sites are cool, i went to a couple last year when i went.

im going with family...parents, bro and sis. just a vacation that i only have to pay airfare (500) and spending cash...so i was like, cool im down. I get along with my bro and sis so it should be fun.

ya the wwii memorial sites are cool, i went to a couple last year when i went.

Cool man. Enjoy your trip, stay safe, and promote some Americanism. B)

• 2 weeks later...

ok im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! B)

to answer ur questions, yes the s**t over there is better than over here...its grown in better climate and they have a ton of options/choices. There are so many places to get different shizz its ridiculous. I was there for 32 hrs, 24 of those hours i was high, 8 i was asleep. :)

as for the women, they are better looking over there....period. All over i saw gorgeous women. I only got laid in london, but at least i got laid. Germany they drink alot of milk...by that i mean they have huge cans :)...all of them. London they have classy great looking women, Norway - gorgeous blondes, Amsterdam even had alot of good looking women.

I only got laid in london, but at least i got laid.

So how is the "Queen Mum" anyway? :lol: You dog! :rolleyes:

Just yankin' ya there a bit jditty! ^_^ As far as Amsterdam, I'm surprised they didn't have to pry you outa there with a crowbar!