Heres to everyone!

jditty47

Sadly it won't happen  :angry:

Wait until week 2 for victory #1 guys.

Case closed.

:unsure: Is it okay if we go ahead and wish for it anyway Mr. Buzzkill? :lol: We realize the odds of winning Sundays game are mostly stacked against the Bengals! But not to the point of our team having absolutely no chance at all to beat the Jets! I mean there have been far bigger upsets in this game than if the Bengals should emerge victorious by defeating the Jets on Sunday! More than a few of the "experts" are even predicting it! :player:

Besides...being picked as a whopping four point favorite, as the Jets are now, is hardly a statement by the handicappers that Cincy is a far more inferior team to the New York, wouldn't you agree Bax?

Now if they ever start picking the Bengals opponents as the favorites with double digit point spreads, then I'll help you hold that case while you close it! B)

Geez Bax, can't you even let a guy throw out a toast to all Bengal Fans without throwin in some stupid negative comment? Save that sh*t for another thread.

Thanks Billy, lets hope the boys don't disappoint. I'm looking forward to the beginning of this season just as much as I look forward to every season. I just love that football is back!!!! :player:

Good Luck guys!!!

Wish us a Victory of the Squeelers!!! Man, we had a bunch over there Trolling!!

Have a safe and victorious weekend!! :D

:lol: Thanks Kitared! Of course we wish your Raiders much luck against our division rival Steelers! So they pulled an invasion of jaw jackin' on your Raiders board during the past week eh? I thought you hadn't been around too much recently! :lol: Ya gotta defend your house, ain't I right?

We got uncommonly lucky and hooked up with a pretty classy bunch of Jets fans from their website, so trolls have been rare this week. I don't expect that trend to continue indefinitely, however!

Good Luck guys!!!

Wish us a Victory of the Squeelers!!!  Man, we had a bunch over there Trolling!!

Have a safe and victorious weekend!!  :D

:lol: Thanks Kitared! Of course we wish your Raiders much luck against our division rival Steelers! So they pulled an invasion of jaw jackin' on your Raiders board during the past week eh? I thought you hadn't been around too much recently! :lol: Ya gotta defend your house, ain't I right?

We got uncommonly lucky and hooked up with a pretty classy bunch of Jets fans from their website, so trolls have been rare this week. I don't expect that trend to continue indefinitely, however!

We might get lucky this week and next with the Phins coming in next but in week 3 with the Ravens coming to The Jungle it won't be quiet around here :)

Good Luck guys!!!

Wish us a Victory of the Squeelers!!!  Man, we had a bunch over there Trolling!!

Have a safe and victorious weekend!!  :D

Thanks Billy!! Yeah I had to hold my own down at the home front!! Plus work has been crazy too. Leaving for Cali for 10 days next Friday!! Got to see the home opener and the Bucs game!! So if you don't hear from know that I am watching you guys and cheering you on!!

Hey I think the BENGALS are much improved since last season, they are getting more used to MARVINS style and the off season pick ups will help. So im looking for a big win sunday and a great season. :player:

I am hoping and praying for a Bengals win, but will it happen? No.

The Jets are going to show us Palmer's inexperience. I hate it but it is true. I am praying for the best, just don't cross your fingers.

Madieu will be toast if he lines up against moss or mccariens, field day for the jets 23-13

Case closed.

I guess you might as well not watch the game then....you'll just be disappointed...