Rookie Mini Camp Day and other OTA Stuff from People There

membengal

The more I read about Robbins and hear him speak, the more I like that kid.  Being a "process guy" myself, I loved his comment about "process over outcome".  It's all about focusing on what is in your control.  With his approach, he sounds like a really disciplined kind of guy.  Plus the whole mustache is simply amazing !!

Yeah, how nice is it to hear kids be humbled because they are coming to a winning organization and culture, as opposed to stepping in the door day one with the expectation of being the savior to turn things around for a shithole organization.  Joe Burrow has taken that on for everyone !!

Honestly, the more I review this draft class, I think it's going to make a fairly decent impact for years to come.  Just really solid players.

• Thanks 1

All the noobs are signed.

The Bengals today signed all eight of their selections in this year's NFL Draft. The signings included DE Myles Murphy, CB DJ Turner II, S Jordan Battle, WR Charlie Jones, HB Chase Brown, WR Andrei Iosivas, P Brad Robbins and CB DJ Ivey.

https://www.bengals.com/news/2023-bengals-draft-class-signings

Some pics on .com too - burrow looks like he’s been hitting the upper body work. A truly healthy off-season for him…lets do that.

ETA - link to the pics -

https://www.bengals.com/photos/joe-burrow-ja-marr-chase-tee-higgins-2023-rookie-class-photos#19c1e660-4b2f-4aa4-98d9-e5907c486d4c