AFC Championship: Bengals @ Chiefs

HoosierCat

4 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

All is lost.

I left my Atkins jersey hanging in my room.

Well, there’s always next year…

I got you.  I took a picture of myself after the Bills game to make sure I could wear the exact same stuff for the Chiefs game.  It’s covered.

27 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Everybody hates us now! 

https://wapo.st/3RdR3Ck

Candace called our uniform tiger stripes “garish.”  I’m starting a go fund me that will be used to arm a militia (ok a kill squad.  Eh, ok I’ll use the money to fund a campaign for writing some fairly stern letters of complaint) that will provide a rebuttal to this provocative, unforgivable, insult.  If Candace thinks she can just jump into the Washington Post sports page and commit cultural genocide, well, I’m just saying that this isn’t fair.  She has a gazillion readers and I just have like 7 in here.  Nonetheless, here goes.  Our tiger stripes are not garish.  Checkmate, Candace. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stripes said:

Just another game day paycheck for Browning.

I get that, but there are other guys on the PS who havent seen a nfl min check (Browning already has, at last once) in positions where they might need to see the field. even if only on special teams 

ah well, that second spot is probably an inactive anyway, though I will bet an entire dollar that Prince will be active

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1619779719628464130?s=20&t=kBCigCWdSVJkza0C8Wqdpw

Yeah even if he plays, gotta wonder how long before his back acts up, who knows.   I don't care much about "legit wins" we've beaten them 3 times in a row and are playing on the road again, so I'll take any advantage they can get, especially with the Bengals' #1 CB, LT, RT and RG out.

Well I wonder how those tight/gimpy musckles are gonna feel in 18 degree weather.  Coldest AFC Championship game in 12 years.   Last week might prove to be a good prep.

Yeah TJ I fully expect Kelce and Mahomes to play effectively.  It'll be interesting to see if Mahomes is limited at all though with his feet.

49er's having a nightmare game so far,  Purdy out.