Trying to record the game tomorrow. What are my options?

cincyhokie

I have to go to a birthday party tomorrow at 4pm. Great timing, right? I just did a 5 day trial subscription on You Tube TV to record the Bengals game. Will this work? Or does You Tube TV blackout the local teams and force you to tune in on digital TV? Anyone have any experience with this?

I have youtubetv.  It should work.  I assume the trial version is the same as the normal (subscription) version.  Otherwise how would they expect a trial to entice customers to sign up.   

As a fail safe, I’d go in and tell youtubetv to record all nfl games.  I have that on my account.  It will then should record today’s/tonight’s games and will put your mind at ease that it’ll work on the bengals game.

Even though I’m in central Ohio, YouTube tv does not black out local nfl teams/games.  If it’s broadcast in your local market, it will be on YouTube tv.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, COB said:

I have youtubetv.  It should work.  I assume the trial version is the same as the normal (subscription) version.  Otherwise how would they expect a trial to entice customers to sign up.   

As a fail safe, I’d go in and tell youtubetv to record all nfl games.  I have that on my account.  It will then should record today’s/tonight’s games and will put your mind at ease that it’ll work on the bengals game.

Even though I’m in central Ohio, YouTube tv does not black out local nfl teams/games.  If it’s broadcast in your local market, it will be on YouTube tv.

Thanks COB! Relieved to know that.