Week 15: Bengals @ Buccaneers

HoosierCat

If we win and the Ravens lose, I believe we ascend to the 3rd seed

Chiefs get Houston, so I assume that even with a win we'd still be back one game on them, and ergo the Chiefs would stilll own one of the top 2 seeds

The Bills get the Dolphins, so this could go either way.  If they lose and we win, we'd be tied by W-L record but I'd bet the Bills hold the tiebreaker (I leave it to others to dive deeper in that, but our conference record just has to be worse) so the Bills would still own the other of the two top seeds

so I think the 3 seed is our best possible outcome this weekend, and thats only if we win AND the ravens lose

Since the 7 seed only has 7 wins, it looks like a worst case loss would still leave us as a playoff seed, either seed 5 or seed 6

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Blame Arby's

Funny you mention Arby’s, I put in a full days work (for once), didn’t plan dinner, so I’m heading over to the Heath Arby’s drive-thru.  Probably end up schooling some discourteous teenagers on proper drive thru etiquette.