Week 14: Browns @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Glad to see they finally took care of the Chrisman situation

I can see it as an outside possibility as a loyalty move that they sign Huber to the PS for the possible superbowl run....I will always hate the Brown family with a burning passion, but they are definitely strong in the loyalty department

That said, should we win the Superbowl, I am sure Huber will be given a ring, regardless of whether or not he is on the PS, on the basis that he was with the team through much of 2022

Big game for the OL that has lifted its game since the bye week.    Volson probably played his best game last week.    It is not coincidence that both Jonah and Volson are lifting their game together as reps are had.    Jonah was alright early this season then dropped to horrific a couple games before Panthers game.       The Browns have in the past moved Myles to a match up he can exploit,  so hopefully they make him a ghost like the previous elite rushers they've faced these recent weeks.     That's probably the key.   Silence Myles and the Browns front 7; the offense can operate and put scoring pressure on the Browns.     In turn the Bengals D can win enough rushing reps then need to eliminate those bad 3rd down conversions they gave up in Cleveland.