Week 2: Bengals @ Cowboys

HoosierCat

Well at this point if history tells us anything there will be no playoffs for the bengals this season! 

This is crazy for the amount of high talented players on this team there is no way this should happen. No way this team should only start playing good  until the fourth quarter. 

Happy they made the super bowl last year, because we might not be watching them at all this postseason. Hopefully they prove history wrong

La’el  Collins either sucks or is woefully rusty.     The o line was physically dominated.

D-line rebounded in second half. 

But you could see this coming; any outside analyst coming through the TC tour noted how soft their camp was in comparison to others they had seen. 

Then they double down on this stupidity and don’t even let 4 new online starters get any game reps. 

• Like 1

Taylor and Callahan have never been able to game plan worth shit. The offense continually wasting the first half of games demonstrates that. But he just got a new deal and The Family just got $100 million plus in free naming rights coin thanks to last year’s run so absent 0-17 there be no substantial changes there,

The oline is a joke. It will probably get better but anyone who was around in the bad old days knows this tune. The old “Bungles” routinely had to play their way into shape over the first 4-6 weeks, by which time the season was lost.

I love Burrow but he’s got no shot out there right now. He’s being set up to fail.

The defense is actually decent. If the O had anything at all they might have a chance but as is…forget it.

3 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Taylor and Callahan have never been able to game plan worth shit. The offense continually wasting the first half of games demonstrates that. But he just got a new deal and The Family just got $100 million plus in free naming rights coin thanks to last year’s run so absent 0-17 there be no substantial changes there,

The oline is a joke. It will probably get better but anyone who was around in the bad old days knows this tune. The old “Bungles” routinely had to play their way into shape over the first 4-6 weeks, by which time the season was lost.

I love Burrow but he’s got no shot out there right now. He’s being set up to fail.

The defense is actually decent. If the O had anything at all they might have a chance but as is…forget it.

Well there really is not a whole lot different from last year to this year. Zac still calls the plays, there o-line still sucks, the RB is the same the WR are the same, but the QB is playing some terrible football right now. 

They need to figure out what’s wrong with Joe, chances are it because he is hit every other play. However he is off not sure if he is seeing the field right, or maybe just running in circles back there. It does not help that the play calling is shit, and the o-line sucks, but they did last year as well. Need to figure it out before it’s to late! 

• Like 1

Well, my steaks were really good and washed down well with the cold beers.
Didn't even watch the extended preseason game from when I fired up the grill.

I can say this though, if what is happening right now is a true indication of the talent on this team (I really don't think it is) they are are going to catch hell fielding a competitive team once they are eating the Burrow and Chase contracts coming due.

So much for taking advantage of the window being open...

• Like 1

So they don’t have a clue what to do in the first half, they have no clue how to adjust mid game, they must wait till halftime to figure something out. 

Yea something with these guys are off, just everything. Like army said there is only a small window in the NFL fix the problem now, because the time will be up soon. 

10 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I don't even know what the hell that is suppose to mean, but it doesn't sound good.

Well, to use a reply from someone who explains it concisely:

Looking at tape of the next team is worthless because they are looking at the tapes of the teams that beat you and that’s what they are going to play. You want to win look back not ahead.