Counting down until Home Opener

September 11, 2022 vs Pittsburgh Steelers

Game Dey!!!

Official 2022-2023 Roster

Wraith

1 hour ago, TJJackson said:

if its a inch-thick ribeye or new york strip choice or prime cooked to a perfect medium rare over actual charcoal, I'll agree to anything you say :-)

I had ribeye's the other day and I'm a medium guy (steak that is)...
I also believe in salt brining, cold beers and bourbon.
Combine that with football season and you find me at my happiest.

2 hours ago, TJJackson said:

swap the mashed for au gratin and the asparagus for onion straws and I am there

hurricanes were the tourist drink of choice when I was in NO a loooooong time ago, but I wonder if Katrina, uhm, changed that?  The word "hurricane" has to be an expletive deleted in that city

Au gratin potatoes and onion straws are awesome but better with a more flavorful cut like the aforementioned ribeye or a NY strip. You want the filet to show off with whatever blackening or sauce you’ve picked.

Personally I’m a suckler for steak Diane, which is basically a steak with two sticks of butter on top but my arteries only have so much room left…

I personally prefer my steak unadorned, but I do like the kind with crabmeat topping pretty well

oscar, I think?

btw if you have 150 bucks per person to blow, Rubys does an amazing steak.  Precinct gets all the press as far as the Bengals go, but I like Ruby's downtown and Carlo and Johnny in Montgomery better.  That said, all three are Jeff Ruby steakhouses, wont go wrong at any of them.  I honestly would be 100% happy just eating their bread service.  just amazing. 

far too expensive except for a rare big splurge unless you have big money like COB tho.  After all, he gets his gutters cleaned more often than I change my underwear.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TJJackson said:

I personally prefer my steak unadorned, but I do like the kind with crabmeat topping pretty well

oscar, I think?

btw if you have 150 bucks per person to blow, Rubys does an amazing steak.  Precinct gets all the press as far as the Bengals go, but I like Ruby's downtown and Carlo and Johnny in Montgomery better.  That said, all three are Jeff Ruby steakhouses, wont go wrong at any of them.  I honestly would be 100% happy just eating their bread service.  just amazing. 

far too expensive except for a rare big splurge unless you have big money like COB tho.  After all, he gets his gutters cleaned more often than I change my underwear.

LOVE Oscar. Had a corporate thing at Ruth’s Chris in Indy a couple months back. See if this works…

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04dXIJgJ3rL-zLbvgn8vRPBFw

• 2 weeks later...