Official 2022-2023 Roster

Wraith

1 hour ago, TJJackson said:

if its a inch-thick ribeye or new york strip choice or prime cooked to a perfect medium rare over actual charcoal, I'll agree to anything you say :-)

I had ribeye's the other day and I'm a medium guy (steak that is)...
I also believe in salt brining, cold beers and bourbon.
Combine that with football season and you find me at my happiest.

2 hours ago, TJJackson said:

swap the mashed for au gratin and the asparagus for onion straws and I am there

hurricanes were the tourist drink of choice when I was in NO a loooooong time ago, but I wonder if Katrina, uhm, changed that?  The word "hurricane" has to be an expletive deleted in that city

Au gratin potatoes and onion straws are awesome but better with a more flavorful cut like the aforementioned ribeye or a NY strip. You want the filet to show off with whatever blackening or sauce you’ve picked.

Personally I’m a suckler for steak Diane, which is basically a steak with two sticks of butter on top but my arteries only have so much room left…

I personally prefer my steak unadorned, but I do like the kind with crabmeat topping pretty well

oscar, I think?

btw if you have 150 bucks per person to blow, Rubys does an amazing steak.  Precinct gets all the press as far as the Bengals go, but I like Ruby's downtown and Carlo and Johnny in Montgomery better.  That said, all three are Jeff Ruby steakhouses, wont go wrong at any of them.  I honestly would be 100% happy just eating their bread service.  just amazing. 

far too expensive except for a rare big splurge unless you have big money like COB tho.  After all, he gets his gutters cleaned more often than I change my underwear.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TJJackson said:

I personally prefer my steak unadorned, but I do like the kind with crabmeat topping pretty well

oscar, I think?

btw if you have 150 bucks per person to blow, Rubys does an amazing steak.  Precinct gets all the press as far as the Bengals go, but I like Ruby's downtown and Carlo and Johnny in Montgomery better.  That said, all three are Jeff Ruby steakhouses, wont go wrong at any of them.  I honestly would be 100% happy just eating their bread service.  just amazing. 

far too expensive except for a rare big splurge unless you have big money like COB tho.  After all, he gets his gutters cleaned more often than I change my underwear.

LOVE Oscar. Had a corporate thing at Ruth’s Chris in Indy a couple months back. See if this works…

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04dXIJgJ3rL-zLbvgn8vRPBFw

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to see CTB get back to practice, as I had hoped for him to get some snaps this season.

Kareem, never hurts to add to the rotation.  I know we are only 4 games into the season, but this player has played in all 4 and I was honestly expecting to hear his name a hell of a lot more than I have to this point... Joseph Ossai.  Outside of a staggering 3 tackles, where is the impact?  Surely i'm missing something here.  Or am I?

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

I'm happy to see CTB get back to practice, as I had hoped for him to get some snaps this season.

Kareem, never hurts to add to the rotation.  I know we are only 4 games into the season, but this player has played in all 4 and I was honestly expecting to hear his name a hell of a lot more than I have to this point... Joseph Ossai.  Outside of a staggering 3 tackles, where is the impact?  Surely i'm missing something here.  Or am I?

Sample and Ossai did not play much the first two games.   They have 1 sack between them through 4 games.  Through 4 games they've played under 30% of snaps.  The Bengals pass rush has not produced many sacks.

I think the overall numbers through 4 games are stunted a little because the first two offenses had no desire to challenge the defense instead they decided to protect leads because the Bengals offense was stuck in the mud.  

But overall there has not been much rotation.   

The problem with Ossai's production has been in part because a big percentage of the snaps they have given him have come at DT rather than at his natural DE spot

If he starts to get more rotation time with Henderson or Hubbard at DE, I suspect we'll see more production from him and the H Boys Aitch Team (who will be more fresh)