Training Camp Thread 2022

membengal

I'm not worried about Joe. He has already proven to me that he will do absolutely everything in his power to get into playing form as efficiently as possible. I think that if it's reasonably plausible for him to be ready to go (not just healthy, but in good playing form) for Pittsburgh, then he will be.

You know, I never took an interest in scouting.  More power if anyone did, but I found it boring.
Oddly enough, my oldest went to a couple of scout meetings when he was in elementary school and after the 2nd meeting he looked at me and said, "This is boring dad".  That was that.

Blazing Saddles ??  Classic !!

3 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

You know, I never took an interest in scouting.  More power if anyone did, but I found it boring.
Oddly enough, my oldest went to a couple of scout meetings when he was in elementary school and after the 2nd meeting he looked at me and said, "This is boring dad".  That was that.

Blazing Saddles ??  Classic !!

There's nothing boring about learning how to kill, clean and cook a grizzly bear with nothing but swiss army knife. 

Not knocking scouting in the least, but it never resonated with me. Hoosier being an Eagle Scout is actually quite the accomplishment. That’s awesome.

I was just more into playing sports and never got into camping. Somehow I ended up in the Army and camping (not the kind in a campground) became an everyday occurrence. I still hate camping.

8 hours ago, TJJackson said:

Army, the thing about the boy scouts and cubscouts was all the badges.   I consider them silly childish things, but here we are being awarded badges on a board inhabited primarily by 30-60 year olds.  oh, and COB

ergo: we dont need no steenking badjes

I’m 30-60.  Specifically, I’m 60, but still in that range!