B24

Site Upgrade/New Logo

I'm going to be upgrading the forums to the latest version of the software. During the update the site will be down. Not sure how long it will take. Once it is finished, the forums will most likely be a default blue theme. That's temporary. I'll be working on a new theme for the forums soon after the update. 

We will also be getting a new logo. I'm running a contest for it. The contest is located at http://99d.me/e/p2di If you all would take a look and let me know your favorites, it would be greatly appreciated. Also any feedback on the designs for ones you might like but can be improved would also be appreciated. Thanks so much everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey B24,

I know this is offtopic but youre a hard guy to reach :-) 

so since you just posted I just want to thank you for the years of enjoyment I have had on these forums

Its been a pleasant part of my life since 2003....yep, twenty years now :-)

One suggestion: set up a BengalsZoneForums twitter account where updates can be shared on the state of the site when there is occasional downtime and such, like with this announcement

• Like 1

Awesome dude :-)

so one more thing:  Can you give some (or all?) of the forum admins the password to this account so they can share updates if you arent around

Thanks for keeping it going B24, much appreciated.  It truly is the best bengals site in my opinion.

Thanks for your efforts, B24. I think my preference is #60, top left.