Bubble? BUBBLE?

membengal

• 1 month later...

The quest for cash to PayJoe continues…

The Cincinnati Bengals and The Killer Brownie Company have announced a new multi-year partnership that makes Killer Brownie the Official Brownie of the Bengals. Killer Brownie products is available at concession stands throughout Paycor Stadium. Co-branded Killer Brownie products will be available in the near future.

https://www.supermarketperimeter.com/articles/9051-the-killer-brownie-company-partners-with-the-cincinnati-bengals

Ok, I'm a brownie fan for sure.  The food, not the stupid team that gets called that.

I've never heard of the Killer Brownie Company.  Anyone had them before?
I need to know if I should try one the next time we are at the stadium.
I'm sure the price will be jacked, but I do love brownies...

Oh, and good for the Bengals.  Get Joe's and Chase's money together sooner rather than later !!!

Bet that thing came in handy for Tampa, being a warm weather game, so no need to be out in the cold/rain all week, or have to arrange travel to UC's facility.

I still can't believe they have one, and are currently 10-4  after going to the Superbowl.

It's almost as if someone in the front office who was approving/making all of the big decisions stepped aside.

43 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

whats the word in Baltimore, with the loss to the Browns, mem?

Is the sky falling?

they've been worried here for weeks. Cleveland was actually favored in that one, by the way. Despite the doom and gloom on here and elsewhere about Baltimore's "easier" schedule, fact is they've been lucky to beat Carolina, Denver and Pittsburgh due to an offense that has no legit passing game to speak of to their wide receivers. They have not had a WR catch a TD since week 3. They are one-dimenstional and even when Lamar was healthy were not good on offense. 

• 3 months later...

Bills estimate open air on same site  are about $1.5 billion.   Add $300 million to that for a retractable roof if they are wanting to explore usefulness 365.    Nashville is $2.1 billion with some stadium village construction included and I believe retractable roof.

I

Yeah, that tracks with estimates the Bears had for a new (enclosed) stadium in Arlington Heights, $2 billion.

And just to add the other end of the calculation, the wcpo story pegs the cost of extending the life of, and upgrading, PayJoe at about $700 million.

Any way they go it's going to be a metric shit-ton of money.

It seems to me that a dome or retractable roof stadium (like Lucas Oil over in Indy) makes the most sense. But that's easy for me, non-resident of Hamilton County, to say. I'm not the one who has to pay for it. 

The Bills organization and the City should be willing to pay whatever amount of money will be required to get the fuck out of that toilet, shit hole, bowl of a stadium.  While I loved how great the views were from anywhere in the house (they were seriously awesome) that place sucks fat donkey balls.

Come to think of it, I digress.  Those fans deserve that stadium.