AFC Championship Weekend: Bengals @ Chiefs

HoosierCat

I don't watch or listen to the talking heads on TV OR social media, but from the little bit I DO hear about them, is that MANY, not all, but many of them love to coddle, what I consider to be the top 3 smug QBs in the NFL, Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes.

I know they've never liked the Bengals and consider them a team NOT able to win the 'BIG GAME'!

Here's some sensationalism that those talking heads love, that, as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong, they haven't brought up yet, that would fit their narrative to a tee and would be another opportunity to disrespect the Bengals is this:

"The Chiefs lost 5 games this year to the following teams:  Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Bills, and Bengals.

Out of those 5 losses they have only had the OPPORTUNITY to play 3 of those teams a second time.

Out of those 3 teams they've gotten revenge on the Chargers and Bills.

The third team left is the Bengals and I think the Chiefs are biting at the bit to not only BEAT them Sunday, but embarrass them, which I believe they will!"

It's still early in the week so IF they HAVEN'T made this point, I bet they will, and IF they DO . .  PUT THE ARTICLE UP IN THE BENGALS LOCKER ROOM ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER BASHING!!

I don’t care what any of these clowns say. They’ve proven they don’t really pay attention to the games all that much, so why bother listening?

Also, whatever they say has about as much bearing on the game as the color of my dog’s shit.

There you go, they are about as useful as dogshit.

Oh yeah, we win this game again.

26 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I don’t care what any of these clowns say. They’ve proven they don’t really pay attention to the games all that much, so why bother listening?

Also, whatever they say has about as much bearing on the game as the color of my dog’s shit.

There you go, they are about as useful as dogshit.

Oh yeah, we win this game again.

Geesh Army!  'Caring' about what they say or don't say is pointless. You heard what Burrow said in the interview after they beat Baltimore the second time.

Q:  Did you hear what Martindale said about you?

A:  Yes, I did

Q:  Did it have any bearing on you putting up 525 yards of passing?

A:  Maybe

Talking trash or negative things said about someone or a team NEVER benefits the person(s) saying it.

It can only be used to fire up the other team.

Re-read the post.  I agree with you.  I don't listen to them either.  But, it would be a great tool for the Bengals to use to their advantage IF they DID say it!!

3 hours ago, gregcook68 said:

Geesh Army!  'Caring' about what they say or don't say is pointless. You heard what Burrow said in the interview after they beat Baltimore the second time.

Q:  Did you hear what Martindale said about you?

A:  Yes, I did

Q:  Did it have any bearing on you putting up 525 yards of passing?

A:  Maybe

Talking trash or negative things said about someone or a team NEVER benefits the person(s) saying it.

It can only be used to fire up the other team.

Re-read the post.  I agree with you.  I don't listen to them either.  But, it would be a great tool for the Bengals to use to their advantage IF they DID say it!!

None of what I said was directed at you.

Just my own two cents 

8 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I like the matchup better as well and think our offense against their secondary is where to attack.
If the Chiefs sell out to stop that, I think Mixon and CJ will make them pay.

Either way, I'm all in on the Bengals going into KC and walking out with a win.
The Chiefs and everyone around them think the first matchup was a fluke win by the Bengals.
They are coming off of an overtime shoot out and got a little nicked up during the game.
Everyone is telling them how they are going to beat the heck out of the Bengals.

I'm thinking all of that dims the voice in the back of their head trying to remind them the Bengals did in fact BEAT them.
I also think the Bengals are going to come in there with a vastly improved game plan.

Don't call it an upset.  These boys are coming for it all.

Tyler Boyd is due for a big game and they lost their best safety.  Boyd and CJ down the middle  all day.

7 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Looks funny but is Burrow suppose to be the clown ??
If so, not funny.

I only ask because Burrow’s name was listed third and the 3 man is the clown.

Read right to left to match names.

• Like 1