AFC Championship Weekend: Bengals @ Chiefs

HoosierCat

Exhausted tonight   What a great game and moment, happy for the city and everyone here and anyone who's been married to this franchise since they were a kid (in my case 52 years).  Just an amazing defensive effort and adjustments in the 2nd half.    The usual clutch throws by Burrow to Chase/Higgins/Boyd and Shooter for the win.  Props to Mixon for gutting out those runs on the last drive, that was huge and sealed it.

46 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Exhausted tonight   What a great game and moment, happy for the city and everyone here and anyone who's been married to this franchise since they were a kid (in my case 52 years).  Just an amazing defensive effort and adjustments in the 2nd half.    The usual clutch throws by Burrow to Chase/Higgins/Boyd and Shooter for the win.  Props to Mixon for gutting out those runs on the last drive, that was huge and sealed it.

It’s been a hell of a team for a hell of a year!  I turned the Christmas lights back on because it must be fucking Christmas again!  the Bengals and us Bengalszoner die hards are GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

• Like 1

I was so happy to see Mike Brown up there holding the Lamar Hunt trophy.  He still has the old jacket from the Burlington Coat Factory clearance rack.  Kept it real and He made it look good tonight.  Now he just needs to add those Joey Franchise sunglasses and a pair of orange and black suspenders to make it complete 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GapControl said:

And god I love Billy Price right now because he got us BJ Hill in trade and damn did that fucking work out.  Has to be the trade of the franchise all-time even better than that Delta O’Neal trade Marvin and Duke pulled off.  

Absolutely, huge win for the team

2 hours ago, duus said:

Can someone please tell me that I’m awake and this is real?!?!? I may have lost another 5 years off my life, but I’m good with the trade!

One more demon to crush.

It’s real baby!  I was at the raiders game in person and it happened and so did the titans game and so did this one tonight against KC.  And Boomer, Ickey and all our favorite old guys are eating it up.  Cincy deserves this.  What a year for the Bengals and the bearcat football team.  Storybook.

Loved seeing Boomer be the only talking head on CBS to pick the Bengals, then after the game he just sat there with a very satisfied smile on his face.

Also - the narrative “Bengos can’t win a playoff game,”  how’s three in a row motherfucker?