AFC Championship Weekend: Bengals @ Chiefs

HoosierCat

Kansas City?

They're going to score. No matter what the game script, keeping up will be tough. We already know they can do it though.

Buffalo?

More likely to create a slog of a game that doesn't require a million points to win, but also more likely to win that kind of game.

Who cares?

Probably the right answer.

22 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Think we would be here if we took Penei Sewell?  Think we would be here without Money Mac?  All the folks at ESPN can suck my big toe.  

Six wins max if they take sewell and ZT out of a job.

17 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Do they think they got jobbed?  Any conspiracy theories out there....did the refs throw the game, so fucking sick of opponents fan base making B's excuses because of course their precious little football team couldn't lose to the lowly Bengals.  STFU

I don't know how they could feel like they got jobbed when the most controversial call of the game went their way. That INT hit the fucking turf.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 101Airborne said:

I don't know how they could feel like they got jobbed when the most controversial call of the game went their way. That INT hit the fucking turf.

Yeah, I don’t want to hear one more word about the whistle in the raiders game after that bull crap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AMPHAR said:

1 game to the Super Bowl.  It’s truly unbelievable after everything since Joe Montana stole 23 from us. 

Who Dey!

I know it's a stretch but I always felt the Steller's stole a SB from us in 2006. I feel if Carson hadn't been hurt we'd have finished beating them and considering they beat the rest of the field and won in 2006, we had every chance to do the same. 

15 minutes ago, 101Airborne said:

I know it's a stretch but I always felt the Steller's stole a SB from us in 2006. I feel if Carson hadn't been hurt we'd have finished beating them and considering they beat the rest of the field and won in 2006, we had every chance to do the same. 

I'd like to think so, though my assumption has long been that Marvin finds a way to lose that game even with healthy Carson.

In any event, a new era is here.

Zac Taylor and Joe Burrow are 2-0 in the postseason.

38 minutes ago, 101Airborne said:

I always felts Colts were the best team that year.   I do feel the Steelers stole or got lucky that playoff game vs Bengals.

• Like 1