Bengals Merch is officially insanely expensive

Ox

Men’s Burrow Jersey selling for a cool $324.99 at the NFL shop. I mean I’ll drop some cash on gear but yeeeesh. Am I crazy or is that 2x the normal ask? I suppose it’s flattering in that our teams gear is currently lit and popular.. but Joe Sheisty gonna have to loan me some dolla’s to buy this one. 

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/mens-cincinnati-bengals-joe-burrow-nike-black-vapor-elite-jersey/t-14711304+p-2688386389559+z-9-1910554079?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c1:po-1

33 minutes ago, Stripes said:

There’s two types of jerseys and that’s the more expensive “authentic” type. I bought an orange Burrow a couple weeks ago at the pro shop for about $125.

I think there 3 levels now,  Uber expensive I assume above a $150 range then a $120 range.

IF the Bengals do make the Super Bowl they will put out a jersey with the logo. 

So if that tempts your fancy might want to wait. 

On a side note; I tried to get a Stocking cap for my nephew’s first game last Saturday morning; Bengal gear has been picked thin.  4 stores had 0 stocking caps. 

Another reason to delay a purchase if you can wait. 

8 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

IF the Bengals do make the Super Bowl they will put out a jersey with the logo. 

So if that tempts your fancy might want to wait. 

On a side note; I tried to get a Stocking cap for my nephew’s first game last Saturday morning; Bengal gear has been picked thin.  4 stores had 0 stocking caps. 

Another reason to delay a purchase if you can wait. 

I made the same stupid mistake, not a single damned winter cap in any store I went to! Made the exact same mistake when I watched them play the Chargers. When will I learn?

On 1/19/2022 at 5:49 PM, Stripes said:

There’s two types of jerseys and that’s the more expensive “authentic” type. I bought an orange Burrow a couple weeks ago at the pro shop for about $125.

I just bought four of these for the family, one Burrow in white, one in black, and two Chase in black.