Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Oilers

HoosierCat

20 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Nashville Ruby’s location was supposed to be closed this coming weekend for renovations. Not anymore.

That's hilarious.  I've lived here for nearly 30 years and didn't even know we had a Jeff Ruby's in town (thought it's only been open here for 5-6 years it seems).  I even work downtown 3 blocks away.

Most of the focus around here is on indie food places, so I guess it just doesn't come up often.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, skyline said:

That's hilarious.  I've lived here for nearly 30 years and didn't even know we had a Jeff Ruby's in town (thought it's only been open here for 5-6 years it seems).  I even work downtown 3 blocks away.

Most of the focus around here is on indie food places, so I guess it just doesn't come up often.

You’ll have to go and celebrate there after they win!

2 hours ago, membengal said:

Sounds like he is stone walling.    They ran the ball good without him.   Henry is an obvious plus and it will be an emotional lift for that team with him getting snaps.

However, he isn't adding a dynamic that Lou doesn't have to prepare for already.  

I know nothing of Costin and am just glad to see a body added. Hopefully he isn't needed much, and early injury news is frankly encouraging. Reader, Hill, and Tupou isn't a bad set of three. Costin looks like an interior pass rusher foremost, so it makes sense. Hill assumed Ogunjobi's role, and Costin assumes Hill's role.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Wow, this was expected during the offseason but cutting XSF now is pretty surprising.

Class move though. Gives him a chance to catch on and more control of his future career. Bengals have done that kind of thing before. And to TJ’s point I don’t think he could provide a lot of intel to an opponent. He was injured last season in week one and didn’t come back until about the time Burrow was knocked out, and he went on IR after the Bears game this year. I doubt he has any secrets good film study couldn’t just as easily uncover.

• Like 1

I wasn’t thrilled with XSF when he signed here and I doubt teams will be pounding down his door to sign him. They fact the Bengals gain a couple million more in cap space is the best part of it all and that isn’t much.

I fully expected his departure, much like expect that guy we keep hearing about… Waynes is it ?? Yeah, gone.

• Haha 1