Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Oilers

HoosierCat

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

We need Nashville boy Skyline to get his tail back here this week!

Yeah, where the hell is Skyline anyway? I wanna see everyone who used to post here back on the line ASAP!

2 hours ago, Ox said:

It's almost a dream to see this thread pop up! :grin:

Speaking of which, it's Ox!

3 hours sleep and 12 hours at work..... wouldn't have missed it for the world!!! 

Could have done with it being a little less nerve shredding at the end, but after 31 years, i/we would take a win any way it comes :) 

So, onto the Houston Oilers......

• Like 1

The Bengals have now played 7 of their 18 games this season against teams that made the playoffs.  2 x Pitt, 2 x LV, 1 x KC, 1 x SF, 1 x GB.  They are now 5-2 in those games with the two losses coming in overtime by far the best record in such games of any team in the playoffs.  I will take that.

Point differential in this those 7 games is +68....

4 hours ago, 101Airborne said:

Yeah, where the hell is Skyline anyway? I wanna see everyone who used to post here back on the line ASAP!

Speaking of which, it's Ox!

Yes, I must have had a fever dream and woke back up, logged in and still had a MySpace url in my profile (has it been that long)? Missed you all! BillyBroome still around these parts? 

32 minutes ago, Ox said:

Yes, I must have had a fever dream and woke back up, logged in and still had a MySpace url in my profile (has it been that long)? Missed you all! BillyBroome still around these parts? 

Billy has unfortunately passed away, but I am sure he is drowning in boobies somewhere today.

• Like 1