Wild Card Weekend: Raiders @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Was at a friend's for the game, I almost shed a tear.  I wasn't even old enough to drink the last time they won a playoff game.  I'm now in my 50's. 

They won behind that damn o-line, I can't believe it, a testament to how good Burrow is at doing what's necessary.  

I don't expect them to win another game, but tonight was enough.  

Had to watch it alone at home, I’m recovering from a sharp-elbowed case of covid.  My wish was to be in that stadium, but watching Stripes’ YouTube vid kind of made me feel like I was there!  Looks like it was an incredible time.  The ‘zone was well-represented at that game with guys local and from far away.  

13 hours ago, Stripes said:

Here’s me losing my mind with a profane tirade at the end.

https://youtu.be/_tRqxp0Z_p0

That was me in my section too. The last play right in front of us in 126. Feels like we can build from this as a fanbase.

I had end zone view of that from behind burrow. He threw it and I had enough time to think “why the fuck is he throwing that” because…there was no one open. From that vantage point, simply insane. What a bananas unreal throw.