Wild Card Weekend: Raiders @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Just now, ArmyBengal said:

Stripes...  How dare you bring that name up ??
You trying to jinx the whole damn thing ??

Whenever you find yourself worrying about jinxes, curses, or hexes against the Bengals, just place another pebble at the feet of the Joe Burrow chewed gum shrine in your closet to receive his blessing.

I am assuming we all have one of those?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glasgowbengal said:

Flights booked, though it’s a 5,000 mile magical mystery tour via London and Miami.

Just need to pass a pre- departure COVID test now.

Pray for me :blush:

Dude, with the way things are right now, I would seriously consider only taking as much as you need that can fit in a carry on back pack. I took a quick trip from Cincinnati to Dallas and didn’t see my bag for 3 days. Flights getting cancelled, rerouted and all the other COVID type shit and I think I was lucky to ever see my bag again.

Good luck to you brother !!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Dude, with the way things are right now, I would seriously consider only taking as much as you need that can fit in a carry on back pack. I took a quick trip from Cincinnati to Dallas and didn’t see my bag for 3 days. Flights getting cancelled, rerouted and all the other COVID type shit and I think I was lucky to ever see my bag again.

Good luck to you brother !!

Absolutely - backpack with toothbrush and passport will suffice!! Oh, and some warm clothes - looks like it’ll be cold with 60% chance of snow!