HoosierCat

Wild Card Weekend: Raiders @ Bengals

Like that one time they handed out those scrolls that you could grab at both ends and when rolled out said, WHODEY.

However, it also read "DELTA" due to the airline sponsorship.
Never let an opportunity get past you !!

That's kind of what I'm expecting.
An orange and black pom pom with Gold Star all over it.

Since most of you are probably reading this:

Is anyone else having a problem, quoting another post or making edits to your own?
When I do it, nothing happens and then I get an error saying there was a problem.

1 minute ago, ArmyBengal said:

Since most of you are probably reading this:

Is anyone else having a problem, quoting another post or making edits to your own?
When I do it, nothing happens and then I get an error saying there was a problem.

Testing testing

If this posts, no problems here.

Great news all around. I was a bit worried about Morgan too. He's a machine on special teams and in heavy packages.

You guys realize we're going to win this game, right? I might even go as far and say that ass will be kicked on Saturday. We win by 2 TDs.

God I hope so.

I cannot claim total confidence, but my brain tells me the better team is at home and that they should be able to pull it out. We all want this one bad.

2 minutes ago, Stripes said:

I cannot claim total confidence, but my brain tells me the better team is at home and that they should be able to pull it out. We all want this one bad.

Part of me wants to start doing shots at like 8 am Saturday morning so I’m passed out drunk by gametime and I’ll just find out the final score when my bladder wakes me up around midnight.

Credit to AmishBengalFan on Go-Bengals for this find. Just more mindless hype fuel to get us rabid in our infuriating wait.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

You guys realize we're going to win this game, right? I might even go as far and say that ass will be kicked on Saturday. We win by 2 TDs.

I think Bengals play Buffalo in the AFC Championship game.   That's about as far as I'll go in predictions.

After they beat Ravens (1st time) , I said, "Fuck it" to being disappointed.  That's part of the fun.    I think they win and I think there is a slim path for the Raiders to pull off the upset.

Life is too short to not  enjoy this run and if it doesn't turn out the way I hope/predict so be it.

Hey guys, what's this BS some raiders douch  hacked the official twitter or a photoshop

Can't put the image on here but it was apologising to our fans about raising the ticket prices, and don't sell your tickets to raider fans as PBS is going to be taken over by raider nation !!!!!!

11 minutes ago, UK Bengal said:

Hey guys, what's this BS some raiders douch  hacked the official twitter or a photoshop

Can't put the image on here but it was apologising to our fans about raising the ticket prices, and don't sell your tickets to raider fans as PBS is going to be taken over by raider nation !!!!!!

That fan base doesn't travel out off the West Coast they'll be non-factor in the Jungle.