Week 18: Bengals @ Browns

HoosierCat

5 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

ah well.  coulda woulda shoulda. 

plans to rest as many starters as possible verified as the correct course of action

I hope we hang onto seed 3 but not the end of the world if we move to 4 either

for shits and giggles only - Is there any scenario left where we pick up seed 2?

Nope

5 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

ah well.  coulda woulda shoulda. 

plans to rest as many starters as possible verified as the correct course eed 2?

very slim. titans need to lose to texans 

11 minutes ago, COB said:

TJ is dead on, we’re getting fucked over by the Broncos’ cowardice.

Nah. Bengals screwed themselves by choking in the Bears and Jets games. Would be sitting on a first round bye right now if they’d taken care of business. But they didn’t so here we are.

1 hour ago, Stripes said:

Bengals have most of the 11-6 tiebreakers.

Anyway as far as I care the 2, 3, and 4 seeds are all the same thing. I realize that's not exactly true, but the differences mean little to me. I'm in Cleveland tonight ready for tomorrow's miserable backup party.

Have a great time in Cleveland!  Ha ha ha ha!!!

So many choices up there!  Hint from the locals - you can spend a whole evening just browsing through ads for local moving companies as you select which one you’ll use to haul your stuff elsewhere as you move away from Cleveland.  

Stripes if by chance you look like a vagrant, and happen to be an uncontrollable alcoholic, while you’re up in Cleveland please get hammered and, as is the local custom, pass out on the cement in front of some random convenience store in 10 degree weather.  Per local custom, again, the Browns’ owner will take a break from defrauding the brain dead customers at the chain of truck stops his dad stupidly left him, and he’ll walk past you and he’ll follow whatever football personnel advice you give him.  Please tell him to trade Myles Garrett to the Bengals for a 4th round pick.  He’ll do it, it’s proven that he can’t resist advice from drunken vagrants lounging in front of random convenience stores.  We’ll get Myles Garrett and you’ll be a straight up hero to all Bengals fans.  And probably to Myles Garrett as well.  

• Haha 1