Jump to content
HoosierCat

Week 16: Ravens @ Bengals

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TJJackson said:

I cant remember a time in the last 35 years of my fandom when the Bengals could reliably cover the TE

ever

The only time was the first Balt game this year but we had a healthy LBing corps, that is not the case this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because of the defensive mismatch problems, the Bengals offensive game plan should include trying to score as early and often as possible. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cincyhokie said:

Because of the defensive mismatch problems, the Bengals offensive game plan should include trying to score as early and often as possible. 

Need to be much more aggressive than we have been, to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let Burrow loose. Baltimore’s secondary is terrible, and all three of our starting receivers have had breakout games the last two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cincyhokie said:

Because of the defensive mismatch problems, the Bengals offensive game plan should include trying to score as early and often as possible. 

Yes, I'm with Hokie.  SCORE A LOT !!!
Good game plan brother !!! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let Burrow loose, let him call audibles, let him throw downfield, let him play special teams, let him pursue his passion for interior design, let him have the office between Katie's and Mike's, let him have a portfolio of head shots taken now that he got his teeth fixed, let him run on broken plays if he agrees to slide conservatively, let him pitch seriously for the Reds, let him have 10% of the profits from that cellphone case and accessories bodega at Vine and Liberty, let him wear a hat inside if he wants, let him run the locker room, let him get appointed to the school board, let him listen to Limp Bizkit a lot, let him throw to the tight end 90% of the time, let him stomp on the terra.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Yes, I'm with Hokie.  SCORE A LOT !!!
Good game plan brother !!! :thumbsup:

Lol. It’s easy, right?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

Lol. It’s easy, right?!

If they continue to improve that o-line, I think it will become easier in the coming seasons.
Either way, I'm all in on the score a lot thought process !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TJJackson said:

I cant remember a time in the last 35 years of my fandom when the Bengals could reliably cover the TE

ever

That’s most teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, COB said:

Let Burrow loose, let him call audibles, let him throw downfield, let him play special teams, let him pursue his passion for interior design, let him have the office between Katie's and Mike's, let him have a portfolio of head shots taken now that he got his teeth fixed, let him run on broken plays if he agrees to slide conservatively, let him pitch seriously for the Reds, let him have 10% of the profits from that cellphone case and accessories bodega at Vine and Liberty, let him wear a hat inside if he wants, let him run the locker room, let him get appointed to the school board, let him listen to Limp Bizkit a lot, let him throw to the tight end 90% of the time, let him stomp on the terra.  

Im ok with everything but the bodega profits

thats a hard way to make money as it is, and Burrow has plenty of crawfish money already

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

If they continue to improve that o-line, I think it will become easier in the coming seasons.
Either way, I'm all in on the score a lot thought process !!

word is that Carman played extremely well in the Denver game in relief of Adeniji

like 90ish PFT rating.....pro bowl level

so hope springs eternal

If they can figure out by next spring who the starting ORG and ORT are (and it wont be Reiff, sorry) that alone will be enough for me to consider this a successful season

I figure its Adeniji, Carman, and The Big Johnson (also sometimes known simply as Fred).....three guys (4 if they draft ORT high) fighting for 2 spots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltimore’s best pass rusher last game against the Bengals, Justin Houston, will not play. Regardless if they potentially move the game or not. He is on the COVID list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hobs:

The NFL suspended rookie wide receiver Pooka Williams, Jr., from the practice squad for violating the NFL Policy on Performance-Enhancing Substances. Williams, who has played in one game this season, is eligible to return the Monday after the Jan. 2 game against the Chiefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Hobs:

The NFL suspended rookie wide receiver Pooka Williams, Jr., from the practice squad for violating the NFL Policy on Performance-Enhancing Substances. Williams, who has played in one game this season, is eligible to return the Monday after the Jan. 2 game against the Chiefs.

For a rookie UDFA that dropped out of the draft because of character issues, this is potentially career ending

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martindale is a douchebag making a comment like that.
Candy ass shot at Burrow and Chase when last time around they pretty much took it to your defense.

Hey Martindale, when you get done taking both those cocks out of your mouth, do us all a favor and go fuck yourself !!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hobs:

LAMAR, HUNTLEY OUT FRIDAY: Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson again didn't practice Friday. He hasn't all week. But he could still go, of course, and in classic Harbaugh fashion, he didn't rule him out and make him questionable. And his backup, Tyler Huntley, was ill and didn't work. No surprise. Questionable. One of seven questionables. Of seven Ravens that didn't practice Friday, only one was ruled out, guard Ben Powers.

SLANTS AND SCREENS: Last Sunday's hero, backup defensive end Khalid Kareem, returned to practice for the first time this week today and Bengals head coach Zac Taylor said he's still going through concussion protocol …

Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (COVID list) wasn't out there for the third straight day. But Taylor said if he tested negative Sunday, "he'd be ready to go." …

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they can’t beat old friend Josh Johnson they don’t deserve playoffs anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×