Week 16: Ravens @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Yes it certainly appears as a must win but it’s 1 of 3 left. There are still many ways this can play out. They will have to keep winning to stay ahead.

The Browns have Green Bay, Steelers and us.
The Ravens have us, Rams and Steelers.
Hell, the Steelers still aren’t out of the fight yet.

How about they just run through it 3-0 and put it to bed ?? Yes, give me that please !!

Eli Apple is chirping at Lamar Jackson on social media, and I really wish he wouldn’t. I don’t even care about Jackson getting “mad”; I frankly can’t believe anyone on this team is pulling this shit after one teeth-pulling win. How many times does the lesson need to be learned?

8 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Eli Apple is chirping at Lamar Jackson on social media, and I really wish he wouldn’t. I don’t even care about Jackson getting “mad”; I frankly can’t believe anyone on this team is pulling this shit after one teeth-pulling win. How many times does the lesson need to be learned?

Apple was yapping during Denver’s last possession today, like close to taunting yapping.  Bell or someone intervened.  Attn Eli Stopgap: this is not a Marvin Lewis team so shut the fuck up.  

• Like 1

I wonder what it is with Eli and Baltimore?   He had some stuff to say after the first game.     Smack talk can go either way but the Ravens shouldn't need any bulletin board material for this one and they wouldn't be looking past the Bengals anyway.

Its just a matter of backing it up.   Win the game and you get to write the narrative.  Lose it and you'll have to take your medicine via twitter etc. 

Sure, Eli can talk all the shit he wants.
It being an appropriate thing to do is another question all together.
Never know how a team is going to react to that and do we really want to give the Ravens anything at all to find motivation in ??

This team hasn't won a playoff game in forever and if they want to see that change sooner rather than later, be a pro.
We've all seen this team when they start reading their own press.  So yes, again, STFU Eli.

Do your talking on the field and beat the Ravens.

19 minutes ago, membengal said:

You sure Clark? Took care of ball, converted  three first downs with his legs. Two passes to boyd that were daggers in big spots…

This.   Not every franchise day is trumpeted by stats.   Critical plays at critical times.

Peyton Manning does video break down of Burrow from 49er game.  I think its on you tube.   Its must a see. 

The most interesting part is how/why Peyton keys on just plain Jane plays to demonstrate Burrow's high level ability. 

Also gain a lot more respect for ZT/BC as it touches on design.

Other thing to consider is that Denver is a top 5 D. Easily the toughest defense Burrow has faced this year and possibly the biggest challenge of his pro career to date. That the worst you can say is that he held the ball too long on a couple of plays is, frankly, amazing.

• Like 1