Season turning point is here. Do they trend up and make the playoffs or fall apart?

cincyhokie

Season turning point is here. Do they trend up and make the playoffs or fall apart?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Last 5 games. Do they go up or down from here. What's the record and playoff result?

• 5-0 and division title
    • 4-1 and wild card/division title
    • 3-2 and wild card/division title
    • 3-2 no playoffs
    • 2-3 no playoffs
    • 2-3 make wild card
    • 1-4 no playoffs
    • 0-5 no playoffs

My son and I were getting ready to go through the gate at an Air Force gate and pulled into the parking lot to watch the last drive online. We were both going crazy when McPherson hit that kick. So much so it must have drawn the attention of the security guys. When we went through the gate and showed my ID they asked and we told them the Bengals just won the AFC North by beating the Chiefs.

Great moment for sure !!

• Like 1

Franchise turning point is here.  Do they trend up and win a playoff game, or fall apart?

I'm guessing they beat the Raiders.  They could actually go far after that.  There is no true dominant team in the AFC.  Raiders game will depend a lot on the officiating crew we get.  The Raiders are notorious for drawing pass interference calls.  If we get a crew that has a back judge and side judge who just like to call everything, we could have some problems.

Carr is good at the following:  Identify that your R1 is definitely not open.  Underthrow that R1, as if an intentional back shoulder throw.  R1 is totally covered, but reaches around the defensive back as though trying to catch the crappy underthrown pass.  Some officials will call pass interference on those types of plays and it is infuriating.  What is the defensive back supposed to do?  Intentionally get out of the way so the R can make the catch?  He has a right to be in that spot on the field, he's covering and covering well.  

Well, I keep predicting doom and they keep winning so I’ll keep predicting doom. Raiders handle the Bengals in embarrassingly easy fashion (think Dalton era playoff games). At least one key player suffers a major injury. A player punches Taylor in the face in a Q4 sideline meltdown. Following the game Mike Brown announces he is taking back control of the team and bringing back Marvin Lewis.

Hoosier, your post caused my PTSD to flare up which led to me seeking professional help. I proceeded to get into a physical altercation with my therapist, got tazed, then arrested for attempting to set the building on fire. The tazing incident caused me to lose bodily control and I shit myself. I was bailed out, came home and the dog was barking at me. I snatched him up and wiped my ass with him before punting him through the window. I liked that dog.

Way to go…

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

Great read.

Anderson, McNicholas High School, Beechmont Ave ??

That was my stomping ground growing up, having went to the same school and I after I retired from the Army and moved back to Cincinnati, I'm right back where I started, raising my family here.  Good times and great read !!

• Like 1