Week 14: Niners @ Bengals

HoosierCat

1 minute ago, Stripes said:

If you or anyone wants to defend Taylor go for it. There are defenses available. There are excuses galore.

I’m not doing that. I’m not keen to waste a single game with Joe Burrow at QB, and I no longer have faith that ZT isn’t a waste.

It’s not a defense of Taylor.  It reality.  Magic pills don’t exist. 

1 minute ago, AMPHAR said:

They sacked Burrow on 3rd and 3 prior to kicking the FG.    The line got whooped that’s the reality along with bad turnovers.  

How did they get to the 26? Running or passing? Honestly, are they going to win that game in THAT situation running or throwing? And if I’m crazy and the other 90% of fans that agree, why is the HC admitting he made a huge mistake? In a game winning situation.  

• Like 1

Just now, cincyhokie said:

How did they get to the 26? Running or passing? Honestly, are they going to win that game in THAT situation running or throwing? And if I’m crazy and the other 90% of fans that agree, why is the HC admitting he made a huge mistake? In a game winning situation.  

He was sacked right?  That’s why they had to kick a FG, right? 

1 minute ago, cincyhokie said:

It was 3rd and 3 because they ran the ball. It may have not been 3rd and 3 if they didn’t. That’s what ZT is saying himself in the presser.

But they sacked him, right?  Your desired strategy resulted in a sack, correct? 

Is 3rd and 3 bad in your eyes?