HoosierCat

Week 12: Steelers @ Bengals

I always thought teaming Moss back up with Burrow was a good idea. He’s Not devoid of talent and him and Burrow are good friends going back to their time at LSU. Will Be something to watch.

Well, here we are. At the end of a four day weekend, it’s finally time. I am expecting total disaster today, not so much because of anything about the Bengals’ play, but because the Steelers will be looking to injure and remove as many key players as possible, like always. Expect them to play as dirty as they can get away with. Oline had better be prepared because their No. 1 strategy will be to destroy Burrow.

No worries Stripes, those Steelers fans that like to drink too much, start fights and bang their sisters will be there soon enough.

Watching from home works for today !!

• Like 1

Fuck yes. What a great opening statement.

Silly play-calling there after the INT, in particular running up the middle on 1st AND 2nd down.  Stop being so high school with the "we're going to do it until they stop it" nonsense.  They stopped it, then brought the house on 3rd down when they know Burrow was dropping back.

I'm sure this will change, but should've had an easy TD there, that's how you lose close games.