Week 9: Browns @ Bengals

HoosierCat

3 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

I can remember when the reason this franchise was garbage was because of Lewis and Dalton.

Isn't ANYONE willing to now see that either this franchise is snake bit, or the owner is a bafoon and inherited 0 football genes from his father.

31 years and counting! 

Well that and this whole coaching staff is a joke. Great you have Burrow, but without a o-line and a defense that sucks, and a coaching staff that sucks at play calling.

They are ruining the good years of this good QB with this crap!! Just sucks 

1 hour ago, jonf45uk said:

Totally. I thought we may get 6 wins this year and I still go with that. This team is not ready to compete when it matters. The coaching is bizarre at best, shambolic at worst. Defence have flattered to decieve. Any team with eli apple starting will not be playing in january

I said 5-12, BEFORE pre-season.  Unfortunately, that prediction is still alive!

I’m really interested in knowing what happened to this team since the Ravens game. They looked so prepared they played so hard, they were the violent team. 

Since that game they have not been the same, something has to be going on whether it’s team figured out the bengals, or they thought nobody could beat them, and they are still running high, something is wrong with these guys!!!