Week 9: Browns @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Just now, jonf45uk said:

Remember when we were the top seed in the AFC.... 2 weeks ago but it feels like 10 years

Remember how cocky this team was!! Remember how the media wanted to crown this team!! Yea maybe they should have kept there mouths shut. This coaching staff is pathetic!

2 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Remember how cocky this team was!! Remember how the media wanted to crown this team!! Yea maybe they should have kept there mouths shut. This coaching staff is pathetic!

Totally. I thought we may get 6 wins this year and I still go with that. This team is not ready to compete when it matters. The coaching is bizarre at best, shambolic at worst. Defence have flattered to decieve. Any team with eli apple starting will not be playing in january

2 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

Totally. I thought we may get 6 wins this year and I still go with that. This team is not ready to compete when it matters. The coaching is bizarre at best, shambolic at worst. Defence have flattered to decieve. Any team with eli apple starting will not be playing in january

I can only hope Hargrave plays next week over Apple and he is better! 

Cleveland is a far better team than us. Take away chases long tds this year and we've still not achieved much. They build a good defence and a solid offence, good coaching setup and are starting to reap the rewards. We've had the same opportunities and burrow/chase/Higgins are gonna be good for a while but we still.look so.weak on D