Week 8: Bengals @ Jets

HoosierCat

Getting 82 yards in one play that should have resulted in a 12 yard gain at most will do that for you.
With how much they were forcing feeding Higgins at the start of the game makes his comment less surprising.
At one point I found myself wondering why that was happening?  Burrow sure was talking about Higgins prior to the start of the season.
While he's been dealing with injuries, I can help but wonder if he's getting a little raw over things?

2 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Getting 82 yards in one play that should have resulted in a 12 yard gain at most will do that for you.
With how much they were forcing feeding Higgins at the start of the game makes his comment less surprising.
At one point I found myself wondering why that was happening?  Burrow sure was talking about Higgins prior to the start of the season.
While he's been dealing with injuries, I can help but wonder if he's getting a little raw over things?

Chicken or egg thing.   Do the Bengals have to convert 2nd/3rd and manageable better to get Higgins and Boyd more productive?  Or do Higgins and Boyd have to be more productive to convert 2nd/3rd and manageable? 

Bengals are an explosive offense but haven't excelled at ball control, yet.

I think eventually these guys will find big plays as coverage cheats over to Chase. 

9 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

He is not. And he will not be. I mean, they gave Higgins FIFTEEN targets last week...