General AFC North thread

Stripes

Watched most of the browns-Ravens.  Baker doesn’t look right, he’s missing throws that used to be automatic for him.  Ravens - they’ll have to play better than they did last night to beat the Bengals a month from now.  

We have, in order, the Chargers, the Niners, and the Broncos, before we can get back to our AFC  North rivals.  Too bad because it would be to our advantage to play them right now.

Maybe I was the odd one out.  I was hoping the Ravens won that game.
We are 1 game out and have a win against the Ravens already.
The Browns are now a game behind with a win over us and haven't had a bye so we can add to that.

Being tied for first place in after 12 weeks won't get us into the playoffs anyway.
I'll take it after that solid win over the Steelers and be very happy at this point.

3 hours ago, COB said:

Watched most of the browns-Ravens.  Baker doesn’t look right, he’s missing throws that used to be automatic for him.  Ravens - they’ll have to play better than they did last night to beat the Bengals a month from now.  

We have, in order, the Chargers, the Niners, and the Broncos, before we can get back to our AFC  North rivals.  Too bad because it would be to our advantage to play them right now.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Both teams looked like complete ass last night.

Baker is either on a death bed OR he's a bigger drama queen than Ben.

Early in last night's game Baker had to exert himself and then he's limping this was like a couple plays in the game.

If he's that bad they need to shut him down.

Browns and Ravens looked horrible.    I think Steelers bounce back and beat Ravens.  Then Browns do after the bye.

Kareem Hunt’s father blasts Mayfield on Facebook

Kareem Hunt Sr. noted it, too, and he said Mayfield is “scared to throw the ball.” “Now I’m getting people on my Facebook saying I’m being like obj Daddy and I’m not I’m stating facts on football and what we see he’s limping he’s scared to throw the ball and they know he’s hurt they going to keep listening but if people don’t like what I’m saying unfriend me I’m not jeopardizing nothing I got a right to speak I ain’t posting no videos have a good day go Browns hopefully,” Hunt Sr. wrote. After the game, Hunt Sr. posted again to Facebook and said “I told you so” about Mayfield. “Last thing I don’t want nobody to be hating at me like I said new quarterback new situation we could have won this game long time ago I don’t know what the defense was doing they did good three interceptions or more all I can say is please don’t hate me I told you so,” he wrote.

Lol

What’s up with these players’ dads chiming in?

Even if you don’t like what you see. STFU !!

Could you imagine that in the real world?

”Doesn’t the financial officer see what’s going on? Mark’s spreadsheets are spot on, with pivot tables and everything. For some reason they keep missing funds being deobligated. Must be scared to allocate proper resources” !!!

1 hour ago, membengal said:

I think they get broncos. 49ers game I don’t like our chances in.

Yeah, my gut feels like they go 1-4 over the last 5, basically the opposite of the DCB: the Dead Cat Splat. Hopefully that feeling is just gas. We shall see.

Tums might help that Hoosier…

Hard to say what this team does, but the same could be said for any team in the AFC North at this point in time. Just never know what you are going to get from any of them week in and week out.

That being the case, the Bengals have just as much of a shot of winning the North as any other team at this point in the season.

STAY FOCUSED AND GET MOTIVATED.
Lets goooooo !!!

• Haha 1

To me, the problems with the OLine in the Chargers game shows that OLIne needs to be top priority yet again this offseason

I dont think Reiff will be back, and I dont know if Carman or Adeniji (or Fred.  I still have hopes for Fred) will be ready to take over in 2022

I want an ORT and an OC in the offeseason. One can be drafted day 1 or day 2, the other a tier 1 FA. a better than solid 10-11M guy.

I feel that the DL will be good in 2022 simply with Ossai's return.  But it'd be nice if they can re-sign the interior guys we have as well.