General AFC North thread

Stripes

1 minute ago, ArmyBengal said:

Ahhh, the good old days of Ben Roethlisberger.
Playing for the Steelers, faking injuries to appear tough, and raping women.
Just think of all the stories you can tell your grandkids.
You sir, are a legend...

Bye Fucker

Couldn't agree more. I don't tend to hate players unless they really deserve it but I hope he decides to drive his motorcycle home. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, COB said:

Dude’s agent will shop him around for a media job, and my guess is the response will be an enthusiastic no thanks.  

One can only hope. If I never see his fat, homeless looking face again, it will be too soon.

• Like 1

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/juju-smith-schuster-bids-adieu-to-pittsburgh-a-sign-that-his-career-with-steelers-may-be-coming-to-an-end/

It doesn't look like JuJu Smith-Schuster will be part of the Pittsburgh Steelers' plans for the 2022 season. The former Pro Bowl receiver and team MVP bid adieu to Pittsburgh via his Instagram story on Monday. Smith-Schuster, who is slated to enter free agency next month, posted "It's been real, Pitt!" along with a video of a moving truck, his car and an apartment complex. 

Today in Wikipedia updates:

On January 11, 2018, it was announced that Austin had been hired as the defensive coordinator for the Cincinnati Bengals. [14] On November 12, 2018, Teryl Austin was relieved of his duties as defensive coordinator after the Bengals defense became the first in NFL history to give up 500+ yards in 3 straight games, against the Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and New Orleans Saints, respectively. 

On January 8, 2019 it was announced that Austin had been hired as the Senior Defensive Assistant/Secondary for the Pittsburgh Steelers.[15]On February 9, 2022 he was promoted as the defensive coordinator for the Steelers.[16]

18 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Today in Wikipedia updates:

On January 11, 2018, it was announced that Austin had been hired as the defensive coordinator for the Cincinnati Bengals. [14] On November 12, 2018, Teryl Austin was relieved of his duties as defensive coordinator after the Bengals defense became the first in NFL history to give up 500+ yards in 3 straight games, against the Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and New Orleans Saints, respectively. 

On January 8, 2019 it was announced that Austin had been hired as the Senior Defensive Assistant/Secondary for the Pittsburgh Steelers.[15]On February 9, 2022 he was promoted as the defensive coordinator for the Steelers.[16]

Amazing, I hope he's able to replicate the numbers he had with us.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Amari Cooper?  If they couldn’t get the ball to OBJ, what makes them think they can get it to Amari Cooper.  

I am concerned they will sign Watson and deal Baker.  Although we can’t seem to beat them as currently comprised, I’m not sure why I’m worried about a change.  

Amari Cooper has never really appeared to give a shit, despite having talent. I’m not sure they should expect more considering Mayfield couldn’t get OBJ the ball. Now with Landry looking to be traded, they aren’t any better off then they were previously and will be paying more.

Stupid Clowns…

5 minutes ago, COB said:

Ok!  They have the worst QB in the north.  Still.  And I hear the Browns are shopping Baker, though I’m not certain who they might be targeting as his replacement.  

Don't take my ! to mean concern. I am delighted. 

• Like 1