Fake Game #2: Bengals @ WFT

HoosierCat

Not worried about Chase. He’ll be fine. Oline needs to clean up the flags but has done a good job with protection. D looks like it might actually be something. Exactly what will have to wait until we get beyond this vanilla preseason stuff but so far it seems promising. “Average” doesn’t seem like too much to expect.

I think the argument for giving Burrow a series or two next week just got stronger.

8 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

I think the argument for giving Burrow a series or two next week just got stronger.

I don't see how they can avoid having a really slow offensive start to the season.   It may be the same for a lot of other teams though - they just don't have an injured 2nd year QB who hasn't taken a single simulated game snap this year, and a rookie #1 WR who looked rough tonight.

3 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

I don't see how they can avoid having a really slow offensive start to the season.   It may be the same for a lot of other teams though - they just don't have an injured 2nd year QB who hasn't taken a single simulated game snap this year, and a rookie #1 WR who looked rough tonight.

Could be. Tough to say because we haven’t seen Burrow yet. He might be back at the first snap, or it might take a series or a game or half the year, who knows. We’ll find out in a couple weeks.