2021 Off-season OTA/Mini-Camp Stuff

membengal

The OLine (protection for Burrow far more than runblocking for Mixon) remains my biggest concern by far going into this season.  No deep throws without that extra second or two of protection to give the WRs time to get downfield

Second biggest concern is LBs.   Will this very young group improve, and how much?  I hear the new guy they just picked up is pretty good, but he too is very young. 

I am a little concerned abut the TE group.  Hopefully sample can prove he was worthy of a 2nd round pick, but I doubt it

The DL is so heavily revamped that I have no idea how well these guys will come together, but there's some good individual talents there   

I think that's a wrap for media coverage for the week.

Does sound like we will have media there for all three days of mandatory mini-camp next week.

Burrow's continued recovery and the reports on his velocity from his receivers and observers and that he is continuing to add on more and more in practices has me in a really good place. 

The Sean McVey/Peter Scharger "Flying Coach" podcast at the Ringer is an hour with ZT for this episode. Its a REALLY good listen.\

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0gI8ih2FHTjIYzUsXNWILL?si=o_n2EFYdS-eDxYUTowRSKg&dl_branch=1

I am here to ask this because I have read news where team is struggling to get their players or coaches to take vaccine. and news where players say they wont take vaccine.

I haven't heard anything from Bengals side at all. and OTA is full attendance does it mean everybody already take vaccine on Bengals side? THANK GOD Bobby Hart is not Bengals player anymore for this.

• Like 1