Round 1 Pick: Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU

HoosierCat

Ok so for the second round. I have first round grades on the following available olinemen.

Teven Jenkins

Dillon Radunz

Sam Cosmi

Walker Little

and Landon Dickerson

By my math even if everyone picks an olineman ahead of us we still end up with a great prospect.

At this point the Bengals are just a punching bag for the media.  Burrow getting hurt emboldened them as it confirmed in their collective consciousness their narrative from last year - the Bengals don’t deserve Burrow.  

Nothing we do is going to seem right to the NFL cognoscenti.

13 hours ago, Wraith said:

Ok so for the second round. I have first round grades on the following available olinemen.

Teven Jenkins

Dillon Radunz

Sam Cosmi

Walker Little

and Landon Dickerson

By my math even if everyone picks an olineman ahead of us we still end up with a great prospect.

I remain ready to destroy household appliances if it isnt Jenkins, Cosmi, or Humphrey at 38.  Yeah, I know Humphrey is considered a reach.  Dont care.

I would grudgingly also accept Mayfield or Eichenberg. 

I dont like Radunz, Little, or Dickerson (injury risk only, love the guy) at 38 at all, but later would be fine

r3 pick should be a OL as well, but if it is a quality passrushing DL I'll be OK with it....but then the r4 pick had damn well better be OL for sake of those same household appliances

day 3 I want to see (in no particular order) another DL, a second or third OL (one of these OL would optimally have ability to play OC) , a developmental QB, a 3rd down RB, a deep speed WR, and a cover linebacker.  Yeah, we dont have enough picks to cover all that.  Just pick from that group.

Top FA needs should include a K and a P.  Make sure to offer them signing bonuses so we get one of the very best available of each

Media is crap.   In reality I’ve read in different spots that there was only 14-15 true 1st rounders in this draft. 

The top QBs weren’t reaches AND Pitts/Chase were best non QB prospects.

So.....anybody saying this is F or anything below an A is an idiot. 

Draft classes aren’t created equal and once you move on from coverage it gets back football. 

The swagger is well-earned by both Burrow and Chase. It's going to be fun seeing them channel their competitive rage through each other for years, especially when there'll be little-to-no dropoff in the statistical production of Boyd and Higgins. Light it up baby.

5 minutes ago, GapControl said:

This is the most exciting receiver group since Green, Jones, Sanu.  I like Tate as a tall great hands weapon.  You have to get a KR /PR/ gunner out of this group of WRs this year too. Maybe it’s Mike Thomas 

I am hoping for a deep speed receiver on day 3......preferably a guy who is a KR/PR and can otherwise play special teams

Chris Henry was for example a great WR3 but provided nothing in terms of special teams

1 hour ago, GapControl said:

This is the most exciting receiver group since Green, Jones, Sanu.  I like Tate as a tall great hands weapon.  You have to get a KR /PR/ gunner out of this group of WRs this year too. Maybe it’s Mike Thomas 

Marquez Stevenson sp?  In the 6 -7 range. Houston