The Trade

UK Bengal

Ok by now I'm sure you have heard about the blockbuster Stafford and Goff trade.  I know this is technically not Bengals news but bear with me.

Rams played in the SB 3 years ago Goff was balling playing some elite football his QB coach at that time - Zac Taylor

following season Taylor leaves to become the Bengals Head Coach and Goff regresses somewhat and 2 years later is traded to Detroit.

We know Taylors 2 season's in the queen city have not gone well but he is now working with Joe Burrow and that kid is going to be something and I feel we have the best guy to turn him into that Elite QB

get the line fixed which is the priority this offseason hence the signing of Frank Pollack as OL coach.

He may be out of his Depth at HC but he may or may not learn to improve time will tell but if he does and we start winning games and get that mentality in the team then i foresee great times ahead in Bengaldom

• Like 1

A lot of fans and media in this town want to hold Zac to a win now mentality.   No moral victories.

That's fine, I guess.  Don't really agree that POV considering the talent issues on the roster that were here before Zac came along.

The rush to hold Zac to win or fire mentality,  the job he did with Burrow was certainly over looked.   I think/hope  putting 30 on a crappy Houston defense BUT with nobody on offense is sign that his scheme is going to be successful.

We'll see.

Taylor has said we'll have a winning season in 2021, so as far as I/m concerned he can pack his bags and leave town as soon as that 8th defeat comes in.

He inherited and squandered so much talent on this roster. He is not a capable HC in my opinion, possibly a decent QB coach and maybe a half decent OC (but we don't know cos he jumped that level) but certainly not an NFL caliber HC.

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-10-most-aggressive-head-coaches-in-today-s-nfl

File this as No. 2 on the list as thing ZT doesn't get credit for because of the demand he must win or be fired despite have a flawed roster.

You say potato and I po-tat-o or whateve.....   during the season Zac deamonized for risking Joe Burrow.   However, fix some holes on the roster and this could be an offense the dictates to other teams.

No. 6 on the list of aggressive coaches.