Big Pro Shop Clearance Sale Coming Soon

HoosierCat

The tough part about new jerseys.    

- They have to keep the "B" logo, is my guess since that's mid field on the turf.    I wouldn't mind if they got rid of that or not feature that on the jersey at all.

- Keeping stripes on shoulders or sleeves is tradition but hard to clean up.

- I love block style numbers

I hope for block numbers, clean boring jersey that some incorporates shoulder/sleeve stripes.

I would go with Color Rush white for the full time "away".   That's the best look they have, IMO.  

Alternate orange is tough to pull off, not sure about that.

I think the plain new Bills, Falcon jerseys work pretty good.   Avoid any dumb shit like the Jags with the patch.

• Like 1

Who am I kidding?  As I look through my closet.   I'm going to buy one.   I have 1 from every era of jersey.

Two things of note when the Bengals are better I eat less.  The size of my Dillon compared to AJ Green.  Holy shit.  Bad decade or great one pending how you look at it.    Nothing beats the Cincinnati Reds 70s road Greys.

• Like 1

New Uniform Designer - “Mr. Brown, I just don’t think I can fulfill your request to base this new design on the 1955 Dartmouth football team uniforms.”

Mike - “Why?  You can’t find any pictures of the ‘55 Dartmouth team?”

New Uniform Designer - “No, because I’m a clerk in a Mary Ann’s Fabric at the Kenwood Mall.”

• Haha 2

I think I prefer rounded numbers over block, but I don't really care. Don't italicize them like the Chargers.

I want orange alternates, whatever we do. Those are the best.

And it's about damned time for a throwback to the ridiculous B E N G A L S style of the '70s. Let's go already.

• Like 1

On 21/01/2021 at 4:48 PM, HoosierCat said:

I cannot express how much I loathe the B. Literally the laziest, most uninspiring “logo” ever. 

I absolutely F*%king detest the B - it really has put me off of buying merchandise,

I can't wait until they bin that stupid logo. Whoever designed that should get a swift kick in the nuts from an elephant !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, COB said:

Changing logos?  Sounds like a lot of work.  When we decided to keep the old logo, Mike was taking a nap, so we just decided to keep it.

Yeah, changing would cost money. They can roll it into whatever they con the county into paying for new digs in a few years, I’m sure.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Eh, you know the new look jersey will be used in the draft pick announcements. 

So it won’t be 1st round draft night.   It won’t be too far ahead because people will want to buy the 1st pick.  I’m guessing a week before the draft. 

Yup. No way they don’t drop before the draft. Whether it’s actually next weekend or not, well, as a PR professional myself I can assure you that corporate communications types never, ever, ever lie. So we’ll see.