Ravens @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

5 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

If more than 10 of this squad return next year I'll be disappointed lol!!

well, a lot of the starters are injured........Reader for example since early in the season....Daniels out on Covid.....and the linebackers are very young

I suspect that barring a similar injury-heavy situation, the D will be much much better in 2021

1 minute ago, TJJackson said:

I dont mind Cleveland getting to the playoffs, since they have had so many years like us.....but I want Steelers and Ravens to be one and done. 

Hopefully those two teams dont play each other

The Browns better not win a playoff game though. I haven't been sitting here for decades with my thumb up my ass just to watch the fucking Browns get there first.

1 minute ago, membengal said:

Higgins is a hamstring. If that's a nine-month injury he should retire. 

I dont want to piss you off, mem......not this time, at least......but thats just the initial diagnosis during the game.  Full diagnosis could show something worse

also, from my point of view, every injury that takes you out of a game can and often is permanent wear and tear on the players body, and eats away at their effectiveness over time. 

Im not a doctor, I dont play one on TV, and I didnt sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....but to me, injuries = bad, especially to starters and even more especially to stars